ADVERTISEMENT

Racist Trump

if you dont see it, then Ronnie Milsap has better sight than you.
As expected, you've got nothing. No one ever has anything. All they have is personal attacks, lame whataboutism and deflections. Very rarely does anyone even remark on the Trump/Repub articles I post because they have no defense of Trump and can't deny it, especially when it's him being quoted.

As expected, you've got nothing. No one ever has anything. All they have is personal attacks, lame whataboutism and deflections. Very rarely does anyone even remark on the Trump/Repub articles I post because they have no defense of Trump and can't deny it, especially when it's him being quoted.

S T F U moron. We get it. You want open borders.

OK @moe ...you've made your point. Trump's a racist and a White supremacist because he doesn't want brown illegals in this country and especially not near him right?

@moe
230.jpg
That's the point I've been making atl, glad you finally get it!

OK...well then let me ask you about some "other" white racists just like Trump who didn't want illegal brown folks living near them. Do you remember a few months back, when Florida Governor Ron Desantis sent a bunch of illegals who had arrived in his State up to "lilly White supremacist" & exclusive Martha's Vineyard? Sure 'ya do! Remember how well they were received by those White supremacists, and what happened to them all once they got up there?

"They have to move" reaction to migrants in Martha's Vineyard goes viral

"The most difficult challenges are, at some point in time they have to move to somewhere else...
"We don't have the services to take care of 50 immigrants and we certainly don't have housing, we are in a housing crisis as we are on this island".

Oh...those rich white supremacists didn't have "any more room" for the poor destitute illegal brown people who were shipped to their self described "sanctuary island"? :rolleyes:

So question for 'ya there 'ol @moe you "non white supremacist fake ass racist" Why didn't you criticize those folks (who are mostly deep Blue Leftists btw) as being "racist white Supremacists" just like you criticize Trump for wanting to deport all those poor unfortunate brown people who only come here looking for some "sanctuary"? I mean how "white supremacist & racist" was that?

@moe
230.jpg
White supremacists on my side aren't racists atl, because we don't have a problem with as many illegals coming to America as can get here. That is as long as they're not in our neighborhoods!

OK then @moe , thanks for clarifying exactly who the "real" racist white supremacists are? 😏

giphy.gif

you literally have no rebuttal to anyone stating facts. you only pinpoint what i'm saying as i sit and eat popcorn watching you get trashed.

you literally have no rebuttal to anyone stating facts. you only pinpoint what i'm saying as i sit and eat popcorn watching you get trashed.
"Poisoning the blood of our country" is Adolf Trump's white supremacist quote so just reminding the right of whose boot they're licking. He said it so there's nothing to rebut and besides I have all the tards on ignore.

He won't respond to you. Besides, whatever is in his mind justifies what he thinks Trump said. Challenge him on something factual, and all you draw is his silence.

Reactions: SeronimusPratt

Under Trump we had the heads of Israel and Arab states in the Middle East signing peace accords together at the White House We had a President who physically visited Israel himself and visited the wailing wall in Jerusalem— the first to ever do so. We had Israel naming parts of their territory after Trump. Now, we have war and chaos and a President bribing terrorists, missing in action, running from the press, and addressing the ever-pressing issue of “junk fees” We need strong leadership back in the White House. It’s the only way.

"Poisoning the blood of our country" is Adolf Trump's white supremacist quote so just reminding the right of whose boot they're licking. He said it so there's nothing to rebut and besides I have all the tards on ignore.
America's population is more than just Whites moe...I've posted stats showing how most of the population is in fact mixed! How do you deduct he meant "only White people" in his statement about unverified, unscreened illegals? More women and minorities together voted for him than just whites males. (I posted the stats on that too)

@moe
230.jpg
Stop challenging my limited intellect atl...it hurts my brain, or what little I have left functioning that hasn't been damaged by this damn TDS!

Maybe you should get some serious medical attention for that disease @moe...just sayin'? 🤔

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT