ADVERTISEMENT

Putin outlined his proposal for peace in Ukraine, and it sounds pretty reasonable.

Kind of like "All I want is the Sudetenland, nothing more"...........:joy::joy::joy::joy:
It’s actually pretty obvious Putin has been clear on his intentions. The msm is making it out to be something it’s not. I’m not siding with Russia or Ukraine because it should be none of our business. Turn the msm off

It’s actually pretty obvious Putin has been clear on his intentions. The msm is making it out to be something it’s not. I’m not siding with Russia or Ukraine because it should be none of our business. Turn the msm off
Buddy, I don't turn any of the news media on (except local news). But I know enough about Putin to know that you DO NOT TRUST what he says.

Buddy, I don't turn any of the news media on (except local news). But I know enough about Putin to know that you DO NOT TRUST what he says.

Correct you shouldn't trust Putin. Especially when Biden is Vice President or President. He runs all over him doing what he wants.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
I mean, if you look back at what he’s said over the last decade or two, he’s been pretty transparent. Ukraine is and has always been his red line going back decades. NATO called him on it, and he responded exactly like he said he would.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
I mean, if you look back at what he’s said over the last decade or two, he’s been pretty transparent. Ukraine is and has always been his red line going back decades. NATO called him on it, and he responded exactly like he said he would.
And the "accidents" from falls from hotel rooms and helicopter "accidents" have also skyrocketed during his time....... :joy:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT