ADVERTISEMENT

Pure White Trash

I remember Ms. Morgan's column. It was toothless shoeless stereotypes. Nothing about bad fan behavior just your typical hit piece on West Virginians. I had Georgia fans barking in my face until they realized they were getting the asses handed to them. Also they out numbered us 2.5 to 1. Only bad fan behavior I saw was from the Georgia fans.

They left out the one about the WVU fan that took a dump in the Georgia Tech band section, while they were out performing during the halftime show.

Classless behavior.

Reactions: 30Kelly
They left out the one about the WVU fan that took a dump in the Georgia Tech band section, while they were out performing during the halftime show.

Classless behavior.

Link?

th

Classless behavior.
That wasn't even at the WVU GT game. But if you read it on the internet it must be true.

I read it was at the bowl game against GT. What's wrong with you backwoods folk? Was your fan looking for an outhouse, couldn't locate one, so decided to shit right there in the stands?

It was not at the same stadium as the game and the story was exposed as a fraud at the time. The guy did not have any team clothing on.

He owns the field?

I guess when you have nothing else, this is what we should expect.

"WVU has kicked Marshall's ass every time they've gone head-to-head, regardless of the venue, but we have a picture of a WVU fan urinating on the field. We win!" -Herd fans

@MichiganHerd I didn't read the link you posted.

Does it tell about the time a bunch of Ear fans best the shit out of a pregnant lady and caused her to have a miscarriage?

@MichiganHerd I didn't read the link you posted.

Does it tell about the time a bunch of Ear fans best the shit out of a pregnant lady and caused her to have a miscarriage?

One, they said there was nothing, they were wearing, that identified them as WVU fans. In fact the victims said it was a random act of violence.

Two, the pregnant woman did not get "the $h!t beat out of her." Her injuries were a result of trying to jump in to help her husband. They also said her injuries were minor.

Three, she didn't have a miscarriage. In fact, they said the baby was unharmed.

Fact is, the wild imaginations of Herd fans are a direct result of Marshall being incapable of beating WVU. Plain and simple.

Liberal-like mentality. Can't win on substance, so just demonize.

Last edited:
Reactions: lenny4wvu
I saw "Pure White Trash" in 1974. None of the those folks were in it. The Milton Flea Market, site of the drive-in where I saw the masterpiece, seems to be packed full of the descendants of "Pure White Trash" on the weekends, wearing torn up Marshall shirts and flip-flops. Collective teeth and IQ's of the bunch, single digits. There's something about Cabell County that draws them. Make's sense, some of the cast was at the showing, they know home when they see it.

Lincoln County, Putnam County, Mason County, Wayne County, normal folks. You hit that Cabell County line and it looks a casting call for "Deliverance". Saturday's, YAG plays the spoons and buck dances for change on an old piece of paneling at the entrance to the flea market. You should see him go when you toss him a nickel. Jessco's heir has made good.

". Saturday's, YAG plays the spoons and buck dances for change on an old piece of paneling at the entrance to the flea market. You should see him go when you toss him a nickel. Jessco's heir has made good.

O.C.D. is not going to be happy when he sees that you have a crush on me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT