ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING UPDATE Prospect feedback

AnthonyKrumpach

Mostly right and my mom likes me........sometimes
Staff
Jul 19, 2012
Monroe, ga
westvirginia.rivals.com
2017 commit Morgantown (W. Va.) linebacker Maverick Wolfley tells me he once again had a great time. It doesn't hurt when you are a legacy with a brother on the team. He told me things went great and he really thinks high on Nick Kwitakowski. He told me he was all over the place. He really liked how the offense was clicking early and thinks the team is real close to being really good. He told me the committed players were all over the prospects there today including sophomore defensive end Dante Stills, son of former Mountaineer linebacker Gary Stills.

2016 commit Bridgeport (W. Va.) linebacker Dylan Tonkery tells me he didn't think the defense showing much compared to what they usually do but he liked how they played. He got an opportunity to talk to Coach [Tony] Gibson before the game and he was really excited about what he say.

2016 commit Ona (W. Va.) Cabell Midland defensive end Reese Donahue tells me the game was really good. He got a chance to talk to Coach [Tony] Gibson after the game and they both agreed there were a few things that need to be tweaked but overall they are in perfect position to be great. He believes that WVU will use each week to get better so by the time they play the big boys like TCU and Baylor they will be where they need to be. He sees a ton of potential with the defense right now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News