ADVERTISEMENT

POTUS and FLOTUS test positive for COVID

I wish them a speedy recovery.

That's going to be a contract tracing nightmare. He was just on stage with the other presidential nominee a few days ago. It takes a week and a half for the worst of the infection to manifest. I don't want to imagine it, but a potentially bizarre, dark, and chaotic series of events could lead to an electoral college crisis should something happen to either candidate at the wrong time.

I wish them a speedy recovery.

That's going to be a contract tracing nightmare. He was just on stage with the other presidential nominee a few days ago. It takes a week and a half for the worst of the infection to manifest. I don't want to imagine it, but a potentially bizarre, dark, and chaotic series of events could lead to an electoral college crisis should something happen to either candidate at the wrong time.
As many people as Trump is forced to see on a daily basis it would be very difficult.

tenor.gif

I agree. It’s the truly enlightened and intellectually superior folks who give no care or consideration to political discourse and future of our nation.
Just because we aren't arguing about it on a sports message board doesn't mean we don't care about the future of our nation.

Reactions: burg_eer
he will prove HydroxChloroquine works, will be completely healthy in 2 or 3 days and tell the world that's the cure and everything is fine now.

Then certain ones will lose their minds.

• Haha
Reactions: coopwvu08
I agree. It’s the truly enlightened and intellectually superior folks who give no care or consideration to political discourse and future of our nation.

So because we don't argue like intellectually bankrupt kindergarten students on the internt we aren't enlightened or intelligent?

SMH

The OT board is full of idiots.

This stuff doesn’t belong on a Sports board I can agree but a 3 year old could literally go through a pile of books and have the brains to decide which books he/she wants to read and what to skip over. Some of you crybabies need to get a life.

So requesting that the shitposting be kept on the shitposting board is "crying". Interesting. And if your definition of "getting a life" is spending time on this board arguing with a bunch of inbred, right wing jackoffs, I'll pass. We have the dumbest fans on planet Earth.

So requesting that the shitposting be kept on the shitposting board is "crying". Interesting. And if your definition of "getting a life" is spending time on this board arguing with a bunch of inbred, right wing jackoffs, I'll pass. We have the dumbest fans on planet Earth.
There it is. All right-wing people are inbred hillbillies. Love it.

Reactions: bleedbluegold3
Why use your high intelligence to even respond? I think you just proved, you can’t PASS. I love it!! Why do you worry about other people’s opinions so much? Why do you resort belittling people? Why is it always the left wing jackoffs that engage in the same tactics you say you hate?
I’ll continue to pray for all who come down with this China plague, no matter if you’re a right or left wing jackoff!

So why follow a school in a state full of inbred right wing jackoffs as you call it ? And if you are so upset that you have to message Vernon to complain then you have serious insecurity issues.
oh and you can kiss my inbred ass.

"Inbred".... that ranks up there with racist, clown, shut up man....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT