Potential HC Candidates

David Dilbeck

Redshirting
Apr 5, 2007
  1. Houston Nutt
  2. Will Muschamp
  3. Mack Brown
  4. Phil Fulmer
New AD wants someone with prior experience. Brown and Fulmer have won national titles. Strong list, as each candidate is much better than Dana.

1. Houston Nutt
  2. Will Muschamp
  3. Mack Brown
  4. Phil Fulmer.
I thought my post "OH NO THE WORLD IS ENDING!!!" was a cool way to poke fun of those going nuts over 2 losses. This list is even more hilarious. 2 of the 4 are AARP members waaay past their prime, Nutt was a never was (except when it comes to turning down the TOP jobs at places that were not even going to consider hiring him), and Muschamp is being proven to be a horrible HC by MacElwain at Florida. I say bravo to this thread for the satire alone.

I thought my post "OH NO THE WORLD IS ENDING!!!" was a cool way to poke fun of those going nuts over 2 losses. This list is even more hilarious. 2 of the 4 are AARP members waaay past their prime, Nutt was a never was (except when it comes to turning down the TOP jobs at places that were not even going to consider hiring him), and Muschamp is being proven to be a horrible HC by MacElwain at Florida. I say bravo to this thread for the satire alone.
It is really funny. Reminds me of the rumors that Terry Bowden secretly bought property on Cheat Lake the last time we hated our coach

I have applied exactly no thought at all to this subject, but I do know that this is a dreadful list.

1. Houston Nutt
  2. Will Muschamp
  3. Mack Brown
  4. Phil Fulmer
New AD wants someone with prior experience. Brown and Fulmer have won national titles. Strong list, as each candidate is much better than Dana.

1. Houston Nutt
  2. Will Muschamp
  3. Mack Brown
  4. Phil Fulmer

You left off one very strong candidate, The Gipper. Players would go out and win games, just for him.

Going nuts over two loses is almost as crazy as going nuts about three wins vs Maryland, Liberty and Georgia Southern. Is it possible that people are looking at these two loses as our best chance to beat a quality Big 12 opponent? If we lose our next two games we are staring the Big 12 basement right in the face, with only a glimmer of hope that we can reach mediocrity by beating Texas Tech and Kansas State. Neither of which is a given. Is this really what your goals are?

Reactions: wvumountee21
Will we or should be win every game....of course not. But I believe right now we have the talent to have won the past 2 games and we should be able to hang with TCU and Baylor - even with our current QB. Sloppy play and penalties, lots of turnovers and what at least appears to be suspect play calling on offense cost us the past 2 weeks. Even as horrid as the play was against OSU we went to OT. We were right with OU in-spite of all the turnovers. That has been the theme the past couple years. I believe that falls on coaching. If you need some examples just look at Florida and Michigan. Find the right leader for this program and the sky is the limit.

Reactions: wvu7778
  1. Houston Nutt
  2. Will Muschamp
  3. Mack Brown
  4. Phil Fulmer

LMAO - all these guys were fired or forced out and they all had better recruits than we can ever get here at WVU. Dana looks better than anyone on that pathetic list.

I stopped reading after Houston Nutt.

Actually thought you had something worth reading

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT