ADVERTISEMENT

Portal watch

skygusty

All-Conference
May 14, 2003
From what I can glean WVU has 10 players on the roster for next year, plus Devries makes it 11. So far, no WVU players have entered the portal. Watching to see how this changes with the new coaching announcement.

Reactions: jlaudiomaster
Drake has 7 players in the portal including Tucker DeVries, who entered yesterday. Keep an eye on Wright and Overton. WVU just has Seth in the portal so far. That will probably change after the DeVries presser today.

From what I can glean WVU has 10 players on the roster for next year, plus Devries makes it 11. So far, no WVU players have entered the portal. Watching to see how this changes with the new coaching announcement.
Who are the ten? I can only think of 4.

Who are the ten? I can only think of 4.
OUT OF ELIGIBILITY - Akok Akok, RaeQuan Battle, Jesse Edwards

IN LIMBO - Kerr, Kriisa, Noah Farrakhan, Quinn Slazinski, Pat Suemnick.

Kriisa, Suemnick, and Farrakhan have the option to use their COVID year for one more season and Farrakhan will undoubtedly do so.

Returning (for now): Ofri Naveh (So.), Aden Tagaloa-Nelson (So.), Jeremiah Bembry (R-So.), Josiah Harris (Jr.), Kobe Johnson (Sr.)

From Mountaineer Now

Reactions: locustwv
I think the roster still shows a walk on and a football player, both unlikely to stay.

I think the roster still shows a walk on and a football player, both unlikely to stay.
Aden Tagaloa-Nelson played safety for WVU. The walkon I'm not sure who it is. Perhaps the 7 foot experiment player.

OUT OF ELIGIBILITY - Akok Akok, RaeQuan Battle, Jesse Edwards

IN LIMBO - Kerr, Kriisa, Noah Farrakhan, Quinn Slazinski, Pat Suemnick.

Kriisa, Suemnick, and Farrakhan have the option to use their COVID year for one more season and Farrakhan will undoubtedly do so.

Returning (for now): Ofri Naveh (So.), Aden Tagaloa-Nelson (So.), Jeremiah Bembry (R-So.), Josiah Harris (Jr.), Kobe Johnson (Sr.)

From Mountaineer Now
I look for Kobe to enter the portal. If Kerr and Farrakhan come back, with Devries coming, his time will not be like it has been.

I wouldn't be surprised if they stayed either. No way to predict the outcome of money,ego,new coach,new recruits,hurt feelings and a dozen other factors. Hope Devries announces staff and recruits soon to get this snowball headed downhill

Reactions: WVUALLEN
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT