ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Less than half of Americans think Obama loves this country

Now trying to play catchup, and I have no idea how you are tying

Conservatives not accepting a Muslim in a position of power (which is questionable in itself) and how those conservatives would be breaking the Constitution. Quite a reach if you ask me.

Re: I didn't say I didn't like the results

This poll result is propaganda? Are all polls propaganda? I realize poll questions may be slanted and I have attached the poll questions for you. They don't appear to be slanted to me.

I am not sure how this poll is creating falsehoods? The poll asked Americans their opinion. You may not like the opinions expressed or you may disagree with the opinions expressed but that does not change the results.

Yougov poll

LOL....

05fab1bd5c1ca10883935c326cf4d62e.jpg

Re: "No problem with 2nd marriages (even though the bible forbids it)"

Originally posted by TarHeelEer:
No it doesn't
Matthew 5:31 But I say to you, any man who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, causes her to commit adultery, and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

LOL

Hot Air published the results of the poll but they were not the polling outfit. Nice try.

Re: Conservatives love America so much never disrespect a President!

Your argument is with your fellow libs who responded to the poll questions.

I create evidence and testify in court as an expert witness. I have a bunch of initials behind my name too! And I get paid to do it too. HAHAHAHA!

Re: LOL....

Barney wore a uniform and it demands respect. What has been your service? I'll bet you were a frat boy in college and served with your pinkie brothers.

Re: Now trying to play catchup, and I have no idea how you are tying

Conservatives not accepting a Muslim in a position of power (which is questionable in itself) and how those conservatives would be breaking the Constitution. Quite a reach if you ask me.
Conservatives, by and large, feel that everybody in the government should be Christian. That is in direct contradiction of the constitution which talks about the separation of church and state and also that no person should be denied office based on religious affiliation. No Muslim would ever get the conservative vote. No atheist would even. Although religion should have nothing to do with it.

have have major flaws in logic and, basically, following a conservation. Propaganda is how information is used.

prop·a·gan·da

ˌpräpəˈɡandə

information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.

many here do this including another bed-wetting conveniently called "copy and paste Bud" who you remind me of.

You didn't answer. Were the poll questions biased? Is this poll propaganda?

don't know if they are biased, and I don't care. It is propaganda used by you and probably others to attack someone or others in order to try to make some negative point about BO's love of country. The use of the information is to harm, slander, malign, injure, politicize, smear, etc. someone much like Bud did/does.

I bet you can too

because I have a prostate the size of a lemon that might be cancerous. If not now eventually.

Happy peeing.
This post was edited on 2/25 3:24 PM by BigLickMountee

I can say the same about virtually any information in the public domain. Almost all political information can be considered propaganda. The fact remains and you can't refute this fact (regardless of the letters behind your name, lmao) that the people that responded to that poll were expressing their opinons. Again, you may not like or agree with their opinons, but that changes nothing.

And since your post was intended to malign me, I guess it is propaganda as well, right?

right, and it is consider propaganda in how it is used.

They did express their opinion. This is not disputed. It is how their opinion in the poll is used by someone else for another purpose. You (and likely others) are that person.

What is your field of expertise? The only letters I had were preceding my name Ptn. I got paid too $345 per month plus hazardous duty of $15 per month for working in high crime area. That was for 6 days a week. Set court date on the 7th day for misd. offenses. Got paid for the hours I was active in the courtroom.

Best and most fulfilling job I ever had.

This is utter BS. Under your logic, anyone posting political information is using propaganda. The poll results are factual within their margin of error since the poll questions are not slanted. Providing these facts to this board is not propaganda, but could be considered factual support for an already held opinion.

Your painting with far too broad a brush. If someone is posting knowingly false information, I would agree with you.

it is how the information is used, not any pointless, purposeless, or silent posting of information.

Because some other whack job just like you SAYS that's how it is ??

For someone who's believes they're among the smartest individuals Gawd ever placed on this best of all worlds, you sure do spend an incredible amount of time proving how big a cement-head you are.

Originally posted by WhiteTailEER:
Conservatives, by and large, feel that everybody in the government should be Christian. That is in direct contradiction of the constitution which talks about the separation of church and state and also that no person should be denied office based on religious affiliation. No Muslim would ever get the conservative vote. No atheist would even. Although religion should have nothing to do with it.
Strawman much? I don't believe that at all. Further, I bristle at the invoking of God at pretty much anything.

Under your logic, all political information is propaganda. Indeed, all government posted information can be considered propaganda. Far too broad. In my view, propaganda is the spreading of false information to support a point of view.

Originally posted by DvlDog4WVU:

Originally posted by WhiteTailEER:

Strawman much? I don't believe that at all. Further, I bristle at the invoking of God at pretty much anything.
Perhaps strawman. I don't have a poll or any official study. But I sincerely doubt that anybody that openly declared that they were anything other than Christian would ever get the conservative vote.

political information is propaganda based on how it is used.

just saw this..........I am not a surgeon

internal medicine, geriatrics, and a certification in an area of forensic medicine (not autopsies, etc.).

Re: LOL....

Reluctantly, I will apologize for placing you into that heading. Perfect smart assed candidate tho.

PSA should not be used to identify disease

finger wave and biopsy. In my case it's eventually 100%. My father has it and brother 4 years older does as well. It's just a matter of time.

Re: PSA should not be used to identify disease

Biopsy is so hit and miss. Removing needle plugs has a greater chance of missing early stage. My Drs have more faith in feeling with the finger for smoothness, but the finger is fairly short. Therefore, they do PSA about quarterly for recordkeeping I guess. Last PSA ran 24+ on an acceptable level 0-4.

Tends to give one a hell of a lot of confidence, but alternative is to ignore them.

biopsy is the gold standard for identifying disease however

PSA is used to watch for spikes or velocity of increase. The velocity of increase, say 3 upward to 24 is alarming verses say a number of 3 to 4. Not significant but up to 24 is. Also there are so many false positive biopsies in abnormal PSA and positive biopsies in normal PSAs. Finger, biopsy, and ultrasounds. Mine is 100% . I am just waiting on it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT