ADVERTISEMENT

PLEASE COME TO A SETTLEMENT AFTER THE GAME AND WALK AWAY

I think you let him finish the year and that is it. You gain nothing firing him now. One of his assistants would be interim and run the same system and we would still lose. They just need to start putting feelers out now

I think you let him finish the year and that is it. You gain nothing firing him now. One of his assistants would be interim and run the same system and we would still lose. They just need to start putting feelers out now
You can begin negotiations with the next coach (ex. Jimbo Fisher) now and get a jump on other teams looking for coaches next year. Perhaps they have already been in contact? I just don't want to see him on the sideline again.

You can begin negotiations with the next coach (ex. Jimbo Fisher) now and get a jump on other teams looking for coaches next year. Perhaps they have already been in contact? I just don't want to see him on the sideline again.
Cignetti should be approached. I understand we could have gotten him when he was at JMU, maybe won't be as good getting him away from IU and Big 10. Hell, I'd even take DickRod -

I remember people saying Kentucky was going to steal him. I remember sitting there shaking my head like wtf, yeah right lol!! Neil Brown should be coaching Frostburg State University. I can't believe people still support this jackass.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT