ADVERTISEMENT

Planning celebration when WVU wins Big XII

Hey, we've not mathematically eliminated from the football title yet either! Just like Monty Python's Holy Grail fighter, with no arms and legs, we just need to get tougher. By the Oklahoma game, it could be WVU's chance to make the Big 12 title game. I hope a hope a hope.

Hey, we've not mathematically eliminated from the football title yet either! Just like Monty Python's Holy Grail fighter, with no arms and legs, we just need to get tougher. By the Oklahoma game, it could be WVU's chance to make the Big 12 title game. I hope a hope a hope.

I'm trying not to mention the possibility, don't want to jinx it lol

With this years team anything is possible. I like the mental toughness our defense has shown. It's says a lot about the coaching staff and players when the keep battling even after a poor performance.

Last edited:
If we won at Oklahoma considering how they are playing this year (elite) vs how we are playing this year (typical average to above average) given their history against us I think it would be the most unexpected result I’ve ever seen while following both football and basketball programs. That includes the bball win over Kentucky, and the football BCS bowl wins.

If we won at Oklahoma considering how they are playing this year (elite) vs how we are playing this year (typical average to above average) given their history against us I think it would be the most unexpected result I’ve ever seen while following both football and basketball programs. That includes the bball win over Kentucky, and the football BCS bowl wins.
It's college football. What's the #1 thing about college football? All together now: UNPREDICTABILITY.

Otherwise, about 10 teams would never lose a game and everyone else would be out of it after 3 weeks.

Nobody would bet the house on which 4 teams will be in the playoffs with only 4 games (including conference title games) left in the season.

It's no wonder that I love college football so much!

M istakes by special teams + absence of Simms & Long = loss to Virginia Tech, 24-31

O bliterated East Carolina, 56-20

U nhinged Delaware State, 59-16

N ot sharp but beat Kansas, 56-34

T ops statistically but tough loss to TCU, 24-31

A mbushed Texas Tech, 46-35, with 20:49 minute goose egg

I nvincible to inept, nipped Baylor, 38-36

N oxious offense deadly vs. Oklahoma State, 39-50

E arly lead behind offense, defense; survived Iowa State, 20-16

E rectile dysfunction Kansas State

R eam Texas

S hock Oklahoma

ADVERTISEMENT