ADVERTISEMENT

Place your bets...

GrimReaper82

All-American
Sep 19, 2020
Who will be the first libtard tonight that claims Biden won the debate? CNNhas already named Biden the winner. I just wish we could get a fair debate. I’m sure they will mute Trump everytime he mentions Hunter. Anyways.... I will go with Bucky Brown

I'll change it around a bit. Who will be the first one of you to claim that the moderator was "unfair" to Trump? :joy:

Who will be the first libtard tonight that claims Biden won the debate? CNNhas already named Biden the winner. I just wish we could get a fair debate. I’m sure they will mute Trump everytime he mentions Hunter. Anyways.... I will go with Bucky Brown
Mhh..mouthiest this week has been klannzzzzman. I’ll play along but i bet most will share fake opinionated articles from the Hill. Lmao

Reactions: GrimReaper82
I'll predict no one on the Left will be honest about whatever they say. Of that I'm sure.

Reactions: WVU82
_wd30kWq

_wd30kWq

China buy Biden cheap...make USA China lap dog for long time!!!!

I'd forgotten how expensive that champagne was. Hunter preferred Cocaine, but he still got me plenty of that stuff from those Chi Coms! They pay well 'ya know?
iu

I'd forgotten how expensive that champagne was. Hunter preferred Cocaine, but he still got me plenty of that stuff from those Chi Coms! They pay well 'ya know?
iu
Strange that when reminded of his bill that threw thousands of drug users into prison Joe staten it was wrong to toss cocaine users away....I guess the users of other drugs were expendable....

Who did Biden win over? The middle of the road "moderates" or his radical kook fringe Left? Both those groups probably heard him saying different things, and they could not both have heard the same thing yet still either believe him or don't trust him depending on what each heard?

For instance, will he or won't he eliminate fracking to end all uses of fossil fuels? Rather it takes him ten months or ten years is that his goal? What did Pennsylvania "moderates" hear about that? How about Pennsylvania "radicals"?

What about immigration? He's told the radicals he will stop all deportations and grant amnesty immediately to all illegals. Moderates don't want to hear that. They want border enforcement, restrictions on illegals, and they don't want to give free health care to folks here illegally.

How about health care? Moderates probably heard him say he favors private health insurance with a public "option". But radicals sure heard him say he will expand Obamacare, including its individual mandate and mandatory coverages for people with existing conditions all run by the government.

So if you're a "moderate" did you believe what he was saying to the radicals to keep them happy? If you're a radical, do you trust him to follow through on his promises to you after what he promised the moderates?

Reactions: GrimReaper82
Unfair is subjective. She interrupted Trump 24 times and Biden twice. OTOH Trump spoke 41 mins and Biden 38 mins.
I thought the moderator was fair. She didn't make herself a focal point of the debate, and I think that's the basic role for a good moderator. She gave both sides opportunities to respond to the other. This debate went much better than the last. The last one was nearly impossible to watch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT