ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt stands at Last in the ACC

A totally irrelevant school now.

The only time people care about their football team is if they play Notre Dame and the only time people care about their basketball team is when they play UNC or Duke.

A total mess in Oakland...god it must suck to be a Pitt fan the last few years.

A totally irrelevant school now.

The only time people care about their football team is if they play Notre Dame and the only time people care about their basketball team is when they play UNC or Duke.

A total mess in Oakland...god it must suck to be a Pitt fan the last few years.

Why can't WVU recruit kids to come to Morgantown?

Thoughts?

Small town in WV. Lack of a large populated area. Small talent pool to choose from. WVU not located in Florida,Texas or SEC territory.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Poor kitty Kats they always had hoops to fall back on. 50 + point losses are no bueno. At least they have stallings under contract for 5 more years. Let the good times roll.

Why can't Pitt recruit in their own backyard?

Thoughts?

BTW...Quite impressive you can copy and paste same question into like five or six threads...kudos to you sir.

Last edited:
You do know they were the only team to beat Clemson in football last year and that was at Clemson.

Basketball is hurting no doubt Dixon got out just in time.

I don't watch basketball much, but Dixon was a pretty good regular season coach for NK and they flat out suck since he has left. He wasn't a tourney coach, but he was decent in the regular season.

TCU is looking better too. Then again when at the bottom its sideways or up. They could be a tourney team.

Why can't Pitt recruit in their own backyard?

Thoughts?

BTW...Quite impressive you can copy and paste same question into like five or six threads...kudos to you sir.

Very competitive for top WPIAL talent. Pitt has always gotten their fair share of WPIAL talent so I'm a little confused by your post.

I haven't copied and paste one post. All fresh posts!!!

Again why do you think WVUs recruiting is so embarrassing?

Thoughts?

I don't watch basketball much, but Dixon was a pretty good regular season coach for NK and they flat out suck since he has left. He wasn't a tourney coach, but he was decent in the regular season.

TCU is looking better too. Then again when at the bottom its sideways or up. They could be a tourney team.

Dixon was a great Big East coach. Couldn't get it done in ACC. Let's see what happens in Big 12.

Very competitive for top WPIAL talent. Pitt has always gotten their fair share of WPIAL talent so I'm a little confused by your post.

I haven't copied and paste one post. All fresh posts!!!

Again why do you think WVUs recruiting is so embarrassing?

Thoughts?
I dont think WVU's recruiting is embarrassing.

That is your opinion....and you know what they say about opinions....

Hey...when are you going to bring up 13-9...spitt fans seem to enjoy that.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Yes get very tired of 13 to 9 it's their mantra the only thing they have accomplished in 37 years dating back to 1980. No big bowl game wins. 500 record in 37 years. But they like to forget penn state beat them 48 to 14 when they were close to getting a championship.

I dont think WVU's recruiting is embarrassing.

That is your opinion....and you know what they say about opinions....

Hey...when are you going to bring up 13-9...spitt fans seem to enjoy that.

Hey I would never bring that up!!! Maybe to the douche bags that acts like WVU is great and Pitt isn't. I hope nothing but the best for WVU. Wish like hell they were in ACC and one day they are. But I'm the same guy saying both schools are great and Penn State is the worst crowd of them all.

It was Seider. Now idk. I was giving a compliment. Whoever recruits Florida for Pitt found a few gems.

No no im serious I don't know!!! The WVU guys have always done a good job. IDK who is Pitt guys running around down in Florida. I think Pitt missed on most of the top WPIAL kids this year so may have jumped into Florida to find depth in class this year. Not sure who the recruiters were though. Sorry if my post was clumsy.

Pitt lost another basketball game last night didn't they?

Who is recruiting your for no-talent basketball team?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT