ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt should push for WVU in the ACC

Butler Pitt Fan

Freshman
Jan 16, 2014
I come in peace. Look, I get it we don't like each other, but IMO, I and most Pitt fans would love to see wvu in the ACC. We belong together in the same conference and it's such a natural rivalry between Pitt and the 'Eers. The whole tv markets and eyes crap is stupid-college sports is based on passion and rivalries and we both have that. It's bad for college sports that a lot of these traditional rivalries are gone and it's crap that the Backyard Brawl isn' played on an annual basis.

I have zero say in the matter but I'd love to see the Pitt administration push to bring you guys into the ACC. Just my two cents.

Glad to see you here. We hate you, you hate us. That's a beautiful thing. I hope we get to make the rivalry yearly again. It's better for everyone.
Agree. That’s what makes it enjoyable and I always loved playing you guys. As much as we dislike each other you would be surprised how many Pitt fans support WVU to the ACC. Seriously. And it’s absolutely better for everyone including our two schools.

I come in peace. Look, I get it we don't like each other, but IMO, I and most Pitt fans would love to see wvu in the ACC. We belong together in the same conference and it's such a natural rivalry between Pitt and the 'Eers. The whole tv markets and eyes crap is stupid-college sports is based on passion and rivalries and we both have that. It's bad for college sports that a lot of these traditional rivalries are gone and it's crap that the Backyard Brawl isn' played on an annual basis.

I have zero say in the matter but I'd love to see the Pitt administration push to bring you guys into the ACC. Just my two cents.
Doesn't matter what fans want. It's what ESPN wants.

WVU would be glad to join ACC and help Pitt sell out their stadium for a change.

EAT SHIT PITT

Reactions: quinnjj

This would not be good for WVU for the ACC media contract is not as strong as the SEC, Big 10 and some of the western conferences. This is all about royalities and money.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT