ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt almost shPitt itself against Youngstown

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
Had to go into overtime to beat Bo Pelini in his third Ytown season opener.

Pelini may have Youngstown at the top of its level even in his first season.

Even more pitiful than Pitt's performance was the "crowd" in Ketchup Stadium for the game.

Maybe 5 Mountaineer Field sections could have held everybody. I don't how they can sustain a program that has so little following.

M utilate Virginia Tech

O bliterate East Carolina

U nhinge Delaware State

N apalm Kansas

T errorize TCU

A nnihilate Texas Tech

I ncinerate Baylor

N ullify Oklahoma State

E masculate Iowa State

E rectile dysfunction Kansas State

R eam Texas

S avage Oklahoma

Last edited:
I think you may be wrong about this being Pelini's first season at Youngstown.......seems to me he's been there for a couple of years. Either way it was good to hear that his team took Pitt to OT.

I think you may be wrong about this being Pelini's first season at Youngstown.......seems to me he's been there for a couple of years. Either way it was good to hear that his team took Pitt to OT.
You are correct. I was wrong. Pelini began in 2015 so this is his third season. He may have the Penguins up and running this season, even if they do walk funny. Thanks for correcting me.

Don't mind him. He's a retard.

we beat them 38 to 21 last year game was over in the 4th quarter pitt is not good and penn state is going to smoke them next week.

You are correct. I was wrong. Pelini began in 2015 so this is his third season. He may have the Penguins up and running this season, even if they do walk funny. Thanks for correcting me.

YSU is a favorite to win the FCS title this season

Bo pelini out coached Holgs last year. We scored in the second qtr to tie it up at half-time. Eventually beat them 38-21 because we were deeper than they were.

Bo pelini out coached Holgs last year. We scored in the second qtr to tie it up at half-time. Eventually beat them 38-21 because we were deeper than they were.
Bo is an excellent coach. I didn't expect him to get stupid after leaving Nebraska, and he hasn't. Glad we played Youngstown when we did, before Bo got more of his recruits to come to Youngstown.

Just like the Mississippi bowl game when WVU won because they didn't put backup Eli Manning in the game till the second half. He damn near pulled it out anyway.

Last edited:
Pitt fan here. I knew that game was going to be close. The Pitt PSU game will be close as well. Emotions etc, Pitt wants this game worse when we play them. Just like you seem to want it worse when we play you all.

You can't punk!!! Haha own you over and over.

Well Stansy, since you outed yourself in an attempt to find self validation during your last losing effort, I found out a couple of interesting tidbits! One of those organizations that you mentioned - I happen to have a few close friends and we spoke and guess what?! Although I do not know you personally, I know people who know you! But wait, it gets better.

I won't go into all the details but one of the first questions my friend ask me was, "did he tell you about his golf trip to Ireland"? I roared! Anyway, long story short - you apparently are not the most respected guy in that organization and it seems you have a "look at me, I've arrived" personna. There's more but I'll spare you the details.

So carry on Stansy but know there's one person on this board that knows what a buffoon you are!

My regards (or sympathies) to R.

Not that it is says much, but a lot more than you, Gregory.

Still - allow me to save you further banter with this guy. He outed himself recently in trying to prove his "I have arrived" personna and suffice it to say, he's not worth your time. He can only counter with distortions, name calling, etc. and he does not represent himself truthfully. There's a few more details in my response to him above if you care to read it, but now that I know what I know, I will give him very little credence and attention going forward.

Well Stansy, since you outed yourself in an attempt to find self validation during your last losing effort, I found out a couple of interesting tidbits! One of those organizations that you mentioned - I happen to have a few close friends and we spoke and guess what?! Although I do not know you personally, I know people who know you! But wait, it gets better.

I won't go into all the details but one of the first questions my friend ask me was, "did he tell you about his golf trip to Ireland"? I roared! Anyway, long story short - you apparently are not the most respected guy in that organization and it seems you have a "look at me, I've arrived" personna. There's more but I'll spare you the details.

So carry on Stansy but know there's one person on this board that knows what a buffoon you are!

My regards (or sympathies) to R.

Swing and miss weirdo haha. Man you're obsessed with me. Hey what's your take on the game? How do you see the OL progressing over the next 3 or 4 weeks?

Had to go into overtime to beat Bo Pelini in his third Ytown season opener.

Pelini may have Youngstown at the top of its level even in his first season.

Even more pitiful than Pitt's performance was the "crowd" in Ketchup Stadium for the game.

Maybe 5 Mountaineer Field sections could have held everybody. I don't how they can sustain a program that has so little following.

M utilate Virginia Tech

O bliterate East Carolina

U nhinge Delaware State

N apalm Kansas

T errorize TCU

A nnihilate Texas Tech

I ncinerate Baylor

N ullify Oklahoma State

E masculate Iowa State

E rectile dysfunction Kansas State

R eam Texas

S avage Oklahoma
I have managed to forget about Pitt. I got my attention focused on North Korea and their fat boy dictator that is ratting his saber in our countries direction. Warez

I bet, as a Pitt fan, Duzz and Dana lead power 5 coaches in 15 yard penalties, as they act like nuts on the sidelines. I bet they both get kicked out of a game this year for getting two in a game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT