ADVERTISEMENT

PiTiots attempted taunts.

denniskembala

Junior
Jul 26, 2017
These low lifed, feeble minded, cheating scum have no business trying to taunt on other boards. They have enough shame and disgrace in their own house to last lifetimes.

Carl, did you see Pitt play on Saturday? Pretty good football team. Could compete for their ACC divisional title. Likely between them, UVA, UNC, and Tech.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
How much longer until Towne's latest fishing trip end? Sounds fishy to me, but seems to always go on a 3-4 day cruise every weekend the 'Horns lose, which quite frankly, is a lot of fishing.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Pitt is not on the schedule and their W/L record has nothing to do with WVU's season. I hadn't heard any significant chatter or "cavorting" against WVU. So when our rival is having a better year than us so far it's kind of stupid to be talking shit amongst ourselves, especially when our own damn house is on fire. Don't get me wrong, Pitt can eat shit and I'd be all for dumping on them if say a bunch of their fans were over here crowing. And Gregor doesn't count as he is to Pitt what TownesVanScant and KingCoal are to Texas and an Ohio state university respectively. So it kinda makes us look like petulant bitches to keep bringing this up all on our own trying to get a bunch of other people already in our echo chamber to parrot back our own opinions on said rivals as some sort of cathartic.

It helps to have a sixth year QB. Had Tennesse’s QB hit any of the multiple open wide receivers in the first half they would have lost. He makes deoge look like Peyton Manning

Just caught up with this thread. @MichiganHerd is truly the great one. Herd is perfect for his handle. He herds you clowns like a flock of sheep. You got tip your hat to him boys and girls. He’s the great one!!!

Just caught up with this thread. @MichiganHerd is truly the great one. Herd is perfect for his handle. He herds you clowns like a flock of sheep. You got tip your hat to him boys and girls. He’s the great one!!!

I doubt there is something much more pathetic than being a pseudo-intellectual blowhard stroking their own ego thinking they are outsmarting random internet board posters by way of trolling. Well except for maybe other pseudo-intellectual blowhards cheering them on like feckless lackeys.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
I doubt there is something much more pathetic than being a pseudo-intellectual blowhard stroking their own ego thinking they are outsmarting random internet board posters by way of trolling. Well except for maybe other pseudo-intellectual blowhards cheering them on like feckless lackeys.

No one ask for your opinion sir. Your Home Board like ratio is hovering around 20%. Pathetic!

You think WVU comes through this week or is on the next yr is Brown’s breakthrough year?
After talking with my source....A WVU assistant....they are pretty high on the recruiting class and they feel they are still a year away.

Your thoughts?

After talking with my source....A WVU assistant....they are pretty high on the recruiting class and they feel they are still a year away.

Your thoughts?

My thoughts at this moment WVU is close to being an afterthought if they get stuck in the new Big12. Just isn’t gonna have that big boy feel. Not saying it won’t have good teams. Just no National fanfare.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT