ADVERTISEMENT

Picture is worth a thousand words

7ded7714cc28dcec.jpg

You're not smart enough to use social media but unfortunately you're not alone as there are millions of Repubs just like you who can vote. It's a real concern.
Ironic post of the year candidate.

You're not smart enough to use social media but unfortunately you're not alone as there are millions of Repubs just like you who can vote. It's a real concern.
Dems pander to inner city idiots that only want a shot of whiskey, smoke a joint or sniff coke off a hooker's ass.

Reactions: polar80
Guy on the far right was arrested for treason in Kazakhstan.

I just thought everyone should know that.

765822d819649f8b.jpg

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Says the guy who was so bad at his job he had to go work for the state.

Why? He’s exactly who we said he was going to be? You voted for it. So, were you just ignorant when you placed vote or that infects with that mean ole Orange Man?
I thought he would be able to calm the division and work across the aisle. And “exactly who he said he would be” was still loads better than the other name at the top of the ticket to me. Very few names wouldnt have gotten my vote against Trump. I dont understand why that is confusing to you.

I thought he would be able to calm the division and work across the aisle. And “exactly who he said he would be” was still loads better than the other name at the top of the ticket to me. Very few names wouldnt have gotten my vote against Trump. I dont understand why that is confusing to you.
So a known habitual liar from way back , a man with a 47 year record of bad decisions was your choice....
I see why you feel the government needs to take care of you .

So a known habitual liar from way back , a man with a 47 year record of bad decisions was your choice....
I see why you feel the government needs to take care of you .
Trump doesnt lie? Trump never made bad decisions? I was hoping the old man would go against some of the new currents in the party and show some of the young ones how to compromise.

Trump doesnt lie? Trump never made bad decisions? I was hoping the old man would go against some of the new currents in the party and show some of the young ones how to compromise.
Sorta like hoping the looters don't rob you because you support blm
Alice wonderland is not right around the corner.
He has been a failure for FOURTY YEARS did you think in his old senile days he would somehow have wisdom.....lmao ....again choices like this is why a person needs government help...or a therapist..

But this guy is as guilty of everything you all accused Trump of being and doing. It’s hilarious. I don’t like him because his policy actions are shit.

So shocking. You were an ignorant naive fool. Moron. I hope your family starves so you can feel the pain of your stupid actions.

But this guy is as guilty of everything you all accused Trump of being and doing. It’s hilarious. I don’t like him because his policy actions are shit.
Him voting for Biden shows he is a headline only news man & is to lazy to research a politicians just listen to the campaign trail bullshit

Him voting for Biden shows he is a headline only news man & is to lazy to research a politicians just listen to the campaign trail bullshit
No, he was just infected with TDS that he was blinded by rage and hatred. He couldn’t see anything else other than Orange Man bad. Biden has been horrible compared to Trump. Hell, compared to anyone, for that matter.

No, he was just infected with TDS that he was blinded by rage and hatred. He couldn’t see anything else other than Orange Man bad. Biden has been horrible compared to Trump. Hell, compared to anyone, for that matter.
My dog would be a better POTUS than the pant shitting invalid.

Sorta like hoping the looters don't rob you because you support blm
Alice wonderland is not right around the corner.
He has been a failure for FOURTY YEARS did you think in his old senile days he would somehow have wisdom.....lmao ....again choices like this is why a person needs government help...or a therapist..
My other choice was a man that isnt a massive failure because banks treated him differently than a regular client, doesnt have enough patience to keep his mouth from spouting off nonsense from behind the Presidential seal, aids in the misinformation on critical issues, shows no respect to people with views different than his own, and i cant even let my kids listen to their President due to his childish ego and unprofessional behavior. Yes, i thought a man who has successfully navigated the currents for 20 years, who didnt even want to run, would be able to calm division and get an infrastructure deal done, get cyber security on point, and address environmental issues better than his predecessor. Which wasnt such a crazy thought, since the other choice WAS his predecessor.

I cant vote in the primary, because i am registered Independent.

My other choice was a man that isnt a massive failure because banks treated him differently than a regular client, doesnt have enough patience to keep his mouth from spouting off nonsense from behind the Presidential seal, aids in the misinformation on critical issues, shows no respect to people with views different than his own, and i cant even let my kids listen to their President due to his childish ego and unprofessional behavior. Yes, i thought a man who has successfully navigated the currents for 20 years, who didnt even want to run, would be able to calm division and get an infrastructure deal done, get cyber security on point, and address environmental issues better than his predecessor. Which wasnt such a crazy thought, since the other choice WAS his predecessor.

I cant vote in the primary, because i am registered Independent.
You forgot to add that Trump led America to unprecedented heights as a country.

Turn off CNN you ignorant cvnt.

You forgot to add that Trump led America to unprecedented heights as a country.

Turn off CNN you ignorant cvnt.
If the “unprecedented heights” you are referring to are the stock market and unemployment, i think the overall economic health of a nation takes a much broader perspective, and I have said multiple times, i dont believe trickle down works in the long run, i believe it only widens are income gap and helps shrink the middle class. Economic theories seem more complex than the dow

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT