ADVERTISEMENT

Pickem 2021

2021 Week 0 Pickem

3 in one out. I will be happy to defer to 3xWVUenginEER for picking the weeks slate, but thought I would select a Week 0 slate of 9 games for a warmup. As games begin Friday 8/28 and see who gets in.
Tie breaker: Total points scored tOSU / Minn game

SAT 8/28 1:00 PM Fox Neb Illinois
SAT 8/28 3:30 PM ESPN Hawaii UCLA
SAT 9/4 NOON BTN Temple Rutgers
THUR 9/2 7:00 PM ESP+ Citadel Costal Carolina
THUR 9/2 7:00 PM ESPN Boise State UCF
THUR 9/2 7:30 PM ACC SFL NCSU
THUR 9/2 8:00 PM FOX tOSU Minn
FRI 9/3 6:00 PM ESPN UNC VPI
FRI 9/3 9:00 PM ESPN MSU Northwestern

Last edited:
Week 0 Pick `em

Illinois over Nebraska
UCLA over Hawaii
Rutgers over Temple
Coastal Carolina over The Citadel
UCF over Boise State
NCSU over SFL
Ohio State over Minnesota - total points 68
North Carolina over VPI
Northwestern over Michigan State

Nebraska
UCLA
Rutgers
Coastal Carolina
Central Florida
North Carolina State
Ohio State - 66
North Carolina
Northwestern

Just FYI, but your Wednesday 9/2 games are actually Thursday 9/2, and the Thursday 9/3 are actually Friday 9/3.

Thinking some of those may make the cut on Week 1, but we'll see.

Welcome westsiderSJHC77. Just know you are joining some high rollers here. Not really, just something to occupy a little time during the week and keep it interesting. Seems some guys drop out but we will see what happens. About last call for picks.

Welcome westsiderSJHC77. Just know you are joining some high rollers here. Not really, just something to occupy a little time during the week and keep it interesting. Seems some guys drop out but we will see what happens. About last call for picks.
He's a smart guy. He already copied my picks, and we're only in preseason.

Week zero warmup and only Chris from WV has a chance at a perfect slate.
Would defer to 3xWVUenginEER for Week 1 slate.

Illinois over Neb (Scott Frost Dead man walking)
UCLA over Hawaii
Rutgers over Temple
Costal Carolina over Citadel
UCF over Boise
NCSU over SFL
tOSU over Minn
VPI over UNC
MSU over Northwestern

Last edited:
Ok... week zero games are almost complete...stretching into week 1. However, as of halftime of the MSU/NW game, with MSU up by 14, Chris has 6 correct and everyone else has 5.

Chris, MHerd and Westside have NW, so without a big second half comeback that's a loser for them. FallingRun and I have MSU, so if the lead holds we tie with 6 correct after the end of today's games.

Everybody picked Rutgers against Temple tomorrow, so a tie is unavoidable. Of the players with 6 or more correct picks Chris holds the tiebreaker with 68 points in the tOSU/Minn game; 76 was the actual.

So for the warm-up picks for Week Zero it looks like Chris takes it on the tie-breaker. Week Zero doesn't count towards actual standings, but it gives everyone an idea how the game works.

PLAY ON!

Reactions: FallingRun84
Ok... week zero games are almost complete...stretching into week 1. However, as of halftime of the MSU/NW game, with MSU up by 14, Chris has 6 correct and everyone else has 5.

Chris, MHerd and Westside have NW, so without a big second half comeback that's a loser for them. FallingRun and I have MSU, so if the lead holds we tie with 6 correct after the end of today's games.

Everybody picked Rutgers against Temple tomorrow, so a tie is unavoidable. Of the players with 6 or more correct picks Chris holds the tiebreaker with 68 points in the tOSU/Minn game; 76 was the actual.

So for the warm-up picks for Week Zero it looks like Chris takes it on the tie-breaker. Week Zero doesn't count towards actual standings, but it gives everyone an idea how the game works.

PLAY ON!
YEE-Haw! With the win this week, my picks produced absolutely nothing - lol! Well, it was fun though.

Reactions: WVex-pat in GA
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT