ADVERTISEMENT

Pick’m Week 11

3xWVUenginEER

All-Conference
Dec 7, 2005
Ok no Ain’t the World Champs this week. On a bye so let’s gets nuts and make the tiebreaker total points scored in Houston @ SMU.

Games
12:00
Houston @ SMU——-espnu
Indiana @ Ohio State——-Fox
LSU @ Arkansas ——-secn
Wake @ Duke——ACCN——well if we’re gonna have the Khakis @ The Godfather Why not this?
Illinois @ Nebraska ——B1G

3:30
Texas @ Kansas ——it’s a big XII game that’s why?—-espn2
Ole Miss @ A&M ——cbs
Wisky @ Northwestern——abc
Iowa @ Sandusky State———B1G or FS1

4:00
K State @ the Great Matt Campbell’s——-fox

7:30
“Bedlam” by definition is a scene of uproar and confusion—-no offense but Oklahoma always wins so why not call it “is this the year State wins????” Otherwise the only confusion is why is this a rivalry since one side pretty much always wins and the mullet never gets fired for losing 9 out of 10????
Ok State @ Oklahoma ——abc
Tennessee @ Auburn——-espn
Liberty @ NC State——-espn3—-this game should be on regular viewing tv
Meat Chicken @ Guidos—-B1G. This may be a tough game for Pickm and may be the last week in 2020 that Meat Chicken is on Pickm.

8:00
Arizona @ Washington——Fox

?????
UCLA @ Oregon ——espn

11:00
Washington State @ Stanford—-fs1

Last edited:
My picks

Ok no Ain’t the World Champs this week. On a bye so let’s gets nuts and make the tiebreaker total points scored in Houston @ SMU.

Games
SMU (104)——-espnu
IOhio State——-Fox
Arkansas ——-secn
Wake——ACCN
Nebraska ——B1G

Texas ——it’s a big XII game that’s why?—-espn2
A&M ——cbs
Wisky——abc
Iowa———B1G or FS1

the Great Matt Campbell’s——-fox

“Bedlam”-no offense but Oklahoma always wins so why not call it “is this the year State wins????”
Oklahoma ——abc
Auburn——-espn
Liberty——-espn3—-this game should be on regular viewing tv
Meat Chicken—-B1G. If the Khakis do t win this one, Lane Kiffin him at the airport

Washington ——Fox

?????
Oregon ——espn——but entertaining hopefully

Washington State—-fs1

Southern Methodist over Houston (53 points)
Ohio State over Indiana
Arkansas over Louisiana State
Wake Forest over Duke
Nebraska over Illinois
Texas over Kansas
Texas A&M over Mississippi
Wisconsin over Northwestern
Iowa over Penn State
Iowa State over Kansas State
Oklahoma over Oklahoma State
Auburn over Tennessee
North Carolina State over Liberty
Michigan over Rutgers
Washington over Arizona
Oregon over UCLA
Stanford over Washington State

SMU 66 Pts
Ohio State
Arkansas
Wake
Nebraska
Texas
A&M
Wis
Iowa
ISU
Ok State
Auburn
NC State
Mich
Washington
Oregon
Stanford

Southern Methodist over Houston (66 points)
Ohio State over Indiana
Arkansas over Louisiana State
Wake Forest over Duke
Nebraska over Illinois
Texas over Kansas
Texas A&M over Mississippi
Wisconsin over Northwestern
Iowa over Penn State
Kansas St over Iowa State
Oklahoma over Oklahoma State
Auburn over Tennessee
Liberty over North Carolina State
Michigan over Rutgers
Washington over Arizona
Oregon over UCLA
Stanford over Washington State

BUMP, as some are not in yet. I took the Michigan Wolverines this week. Why, I have no freaking clue, but I'm going to regret it come Saturday night.

SMU’s game vs. Houston postponed, no makeup date announced
There is an open date before the conference championship on Dec. 12 for both teams to make up the game.

@3xWVUenginEER

Southern Methodist over Houston - game canceled saves Hologs job (tie breaker 0)
Ohio State
Arkansas
Wake Forest at Duke -- Postponed
Nebraska
Texas over Kansas - game canceled Make up Dec. 12 (does it really matter)
Texas A&M over Mississippi - -- Postponed
Wisconsin
Iowa
Iowa State
Oklahoma
Auburn
Liberty
Michigan
Washington
Oregon
Stanford

4 games canceled from the list of picks

Last edited:
****eyes
Razorbacks - I am now a believer, which means they will screw me
Huskers - and I think they trounce em badly
Wisky - close
Hawkeyes
Cyclones - to complete making ALL of Iowa happy on Saturday.
Okie St- let's hope this turns out as marquee a matchup as it looks.
Auburn - was so tempted on the Vols
NC St - party has to end at some point for Liberty right???
Michigan - I seriously hope I am wrong just for the fireworks...
Huskies
Ducks - really hopeful this is a good game to cap off a Saturday.
Stanford - only because home field ( with no fans in it, but whatever)....

BUMP, as some are not in yet. I took the Michigan Wolverines this week. Why, I have no freaking clue, but I'm going to regret it come Saturday night.

Not to worry about Michigan. Schiano might run 25 trick plays but it’s still with a bunch of middle schoolers.

Well whatever games we have we will watch and the ones we don’t have we can’t count. I was looking fwd to that 7 on 7 game of air raid. I had SMU due to The qb.

winners

Games
Houston @ SMU——-espnu. COV19
Ohio State——-Fox
LSU ——-secn
Wake @ Duke——ACCN——-COV19
Illinois ——B1G——is Nebraska aware that Mike Riley has a much better record than Scott Frost???? Hot seat. 3 years and 3 losing seasons.

Texas @ Kansas ——it’s a big XII game that’s why?—-espn2——-ppd to 12/12
Ole Miss @ A&M ——cbs—-COV19
Northwestern——abc—-congratulations to the Fighting Pat Fitzgerald’s
Iowa———B1G or FS1—-Ahhh yes

Oregon ——espn

the Great Matt Campbell’s——-fox——mercy rule at 35-0

“Bedlam” by definition is a scene of uproar and confusion—-no offense but Oklahoma always wins so why not call it “is this the year State wins????” Otherwise the only confusion is why is this a rivalry since one side pretty much always wins and the mullet never gets fired for losing 9 out of 10????
Ok State @ Oklahoma ——abc
Tennessee @ Auburn——-espn
Liberty @ NC State——-espn3—-this game should be on regular viewing tv
Meat Chicken @ Guidos—-B1G. This may be a tough game for Pickm and may be the last week in 2020 that Meat Chicken is on Pickm.

Arizona @ Washington——Fox

Oregon ——espn

Washington State @ Stanford—-fs1

Last edited:
winners

Games
Houston @ SMU——-espnu. COV19
Ohio State——-Fox
LSU ——-secn
Wake @ Duke——ACCN——-COV19
Illinois ——B1G——is Nebraska aware that Mike Riley has a much better record than Scott Frost???? Hot seat. 3 years and 3 losing seasons.

Texas @ Kansas ——it’s a big XII game that’s why?—-espn2——-ppd to 12/12
Ole Miss @ A&M ——cbs—-COV19
Northwestern——abc—-congratulations to the Fighting Pat Fitzgerald’s
Iowa———B1G or FS1—-Ahhh yes

Oregon ——espn

the Great Matt Campbell’s——-fox——mercy rule at 35-0

“Bedlam” by definition is a scene of uproar and confusion—-no offense but Oklahoma always wins so why not call it “is this the year State wins????” Otherwise the only confusion is why is this a rivalry since one side pretty much always wins and the mullet never gets fired for losing what 9 out of 10????
Oklahoma ——abc———calling this in the 4th with OU up by 21
How does Gundy and his mullet still have a job? I mean really? You go like 2-14 vs your instate “rival” and you still have a job?

Auburn——-espn
NC State——-espn3—-this game should have been on regular viewing tv. Shocker here. Missed a 38 yd Fg late I. The 4th and the Liberty QB had 3 picks.
Meat Chicken —-B1G. Props to the Khakis for not letting his team quit down 17-0. Why & how they got down that much is another story. The Godfather almost destroyed Blue & the Khakis. Wow!!!! Best game of the day which speaks to how bad Blue is playing.

Washington——Fox——-calling it at 30-0

Oregon ——espn

Washington State @ Stanford—-fs1—-COV19

Last edited:
NC State——-espn3—-this game should have been on regular viewing tv. Shocker here. Missed a 38 yd Fg late I. The 4th and the Liberty QB had 3 picks.
Meat Chicken —-B1G. Props to the Khakis for not letting his team quit down 17-0. Why & how they got down that much is another story. The Godfather almost destroyed Blue & the Khakis. Wow!!!! Best game of the day which speaks to how bad Blue is playing.
These two games were the games of the week. Liberty/NC St. should have been on at least the ACC network for NC St. Putting this on ESPN3 was a dis-service to fans and the teams.

Reactions: 3xWVUenginEER
As I write this I am shocked at what took place in CFB this week. 5 of our 17 picks were canceled or postponed before the weekend, craziness ensued on the field in some cases and there were plenty of SMH moments in games everywhere. What a week for LSU, the Illini and Northwestern to make statements that they are not dead quite yet. Not a one of us picked them in their games, they were DOA to us.

PSU is setting records but not the kind you want. Liberty is shaking up the old guard and almost pulled off a coup of their own. Michigan may have finally found the right QB and righted themselves, maybe. The PAC 12 remains abysmal.

Congrats to @MichiganHerd for getting 9 of the remaining 12 picks correct this week, didn't even need the tie-breaker. Did it on the back of NC St. while @torontoeers and @FallingRun84 could have joined him had they shunned the Mullet like the rest of us. Better luck next week.

Before I forget, Happy Thanksgiving to all! I guess we should be truly thankful that we all, as far as I know, have our health this season; stay safe and wear a mask, please! @torontoeers , I know Canadian thanksgiving was last month, but at least enjoy a turkey sandwich or something with us on Thursday. :smiley::beer: Here's the numbers for the week:

PLAYER NAME CORRECT WEEK 11 CORRECTYTD YTD/WIN %
3XWVU 8 104 69%
TORONTO 8 93 62%
FALLRUN 8 106 70%
SKYHAWKBALL 0 81 54%
ALLEN 8 101 67%
MICHHERD 9 110 73%
CHRISWV 7 99 66%
EXPAT 8 101 67%

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT