ADVERTISEMENT

Pfizer USED the US population as guinea pigs TO TEST THEIR POISON JABs... they KILLED 120,000 US children... DIED SUDDENLY

I believe the WAPO just had a article claiming short people are better for the environment .
I don't think that's the full context.. and would you disagree with the basic point in that article given the context it was presented? Context is important..

Washington Post Announces Layoffs after Hemorrhaging Subscribers in 2022​

similar to my 'context' comment to roadtrasheer.. there is a propensity to take a headline or a soundbite without acknowledging or understand the full context, and then make it a talking point to promote a narrative..

the context in this case being.. you do realize newspapers all over the world are losing subscribers.. the world is moving digital and we no longer live in an age where nearly everyone has a newspaper subscription.. Basic business issue that makes the newspaper business much tougher than it once was..

Now if you had linked an article that said they were losing subscribers because they are fake news, don't follow professional journalistic standards, etc, etc.. then your point might have had some merit.

lol.. classic.. so layoffs make a business less respected in terms of their 'product' or in this case their journalistic bona fides?

sorry man, I generally have enjoyed conversing with you and understanding your alternative viewpoint (to mine).... I don't mean to come across as antagonistic or taking personal shots as I certainly respect your right to believe whatever you want.. first day back to work has me all edgy I guess

They have lost a lot of subscribers. Hence the layoffs. I also don't really share my viewpoints on many things. I share experience and post information of a lot of viewpoints. I have even defended classic liberals on here even though I don't think many of their policies fix anything.

They have lost a lot of subscribers. Hence the layoffs. I also don't really share my viewpoints on many things. I share experience and post information of a lot of viewpoints. I have even defended classic liberals on here even though I don't think many of their policies fix anything.
they've lost subscribers because their core business (newspaper subscriptions) is dying in the digital age...

They lost digital subscriptions too. Any more excuses?
"Major newsrooms are contracting due to a combination of poor economic conditions and a loss of the headline-grabbing presidency of Mr. Trump."

sensationalism sells I guess.. their problems are no different than other major newspapers around the world..

"Major newsrooms are contracting due to a combination of poor economic conditions and a loss of the headline-grabbing presidency of Mr. Trump."

sensationalism sells I guess.. their problems are no different than other major newspapers around the world..

So Biden is killing their jobs? Maybe they should have reported the truth about him instead of becoming activist.

So Biden is killing their jobs? Maybe they should have reported the truth about him instead of becoming activist.

yep Joe Biden is personally responsible for the decline of the newspaper business. And just because you don't like what someone wrote about Trump, doesn't mean it wasn't true.

yep Joe Biden is personally responsible for the decline of the newspaper business. And just because you don't like what someone wrote about Trump, doesn't mean it wasn't true.

Annd just because Democrats write something about their opposition doesn't mean it's true.

Reactions: BUDmountain
definitely needs to be investigated, tracked, monitored, etc.. if we are seeing a spike in heart-related sudden deaths due to vaccine then that should absolutely be exposed and figured out

It may not have been what caused his heart attack. However to completely dismiss it is wrong too.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
hell yeah.. follow the data, facts, and science.. and separate that from the hyperbole, partisan narratives, etc..
Have you followed the "twitter files" ?
The problem has been government has been shutting down any debate from real life highly intelligent and educated Dr's not the Jill Biden type of Dr...
We The People should be able to read what they believe and make a decision. Myself I'd like to see a panel of Dr's debate the virus and the protocols we went through along with the virus on TV. Yes I'd pay to watch.

Have you followed the "twitter files" ?
The problem has been government has been shutting down any debate from real life highly intelligent and educated Dr's not the Jill Biden type of Dr...
We The People should be able to read what they believe and make a decision. Myself I'd like to see a panel of Dr's debate the virus and the protocols we went through along with the virus on TV. Yes I'd pay to watch.
I read a brief summary on the twitter files and the wiki page.. haven't followed it in depth at this point.. I am all for exposing the truth, whatever it may be.. But there is so much partisan noise, from both sides, that it is hard to get to what the actual truth is just by reading stuff as there always seems to be a slant depending on who is trying to push their narrative..

I support transparency in government and the general concept of We The People having the right to know.. that said, the average American citizen, myself included, does not have the training or expertise to come to conclusions on a lot of these complex topics.. although I do like your idea of a panel of experts in their field laying out the data and debating both sides of it..

I read a brief summary on the twitter files and the wiki page.. haven't followed it in depth at this point.. I am all for exposing the truth, whatever it may be.. But there is so much partisan noise, from both sides, that it is hard to get to what the actual truth is just by reading stuff as there always seems to be a slant depending on who is trying to push their narrative..

I support transparency in government and the general concept of We The People having the right to know.. that said, the average American citizen, myself included, does not have the training or expertise to come to conclusions on a lot of these complex topics.. although I do like your idea of a panel of experts in their field laying out the data and debating both sides of it..
The files is pretty cut and dried on what was going and it's coming from a old school type of liberal. We all should be pissed.
I agree that people could get lost in a lot of it. We should be giving the opportunity to get lost . Most of us however can use common sense and government shouldn't tell us what to listen to . I for one want open debating on COVID-19 and all things around it . I believe transparency stops all conspiracies. Any politician, Dr or scientist who don't advocate for open debate is a liar.

Why is the NFL covering up the on-field death of that player a few days ago ?

money ?

money ?

What else could it be ?

c05e43d2bf0cf169.png

Damar Hamlin collapse spurs wave of COVID vaccine misinformation

Peter McCullough, a Dallas cardiologist and outspoken vaccine critic, amplified the theories on a Fox News segment hosted by Tucker Carlson on Tuesday, speculating that “vaccine-induced myocarditis,” may have caused Hamlin's episode. While the Bills have not said whether Hamlin was vaccinated, about 95% of NFL players have received a COVID-19 vaccine, according to the league.

In his Tuesday segment, Carlson claimed McCullough and another researcher found that “more than 1,500 total cardiac arrests” have occurred among European athletes “since the vax campaign began.”
But Carlson was citing a letter in which the authors’ evidence was a dubious blog that lists news reports of people all over the world, of all ages, dying or experiencing medical emergencies. The blog proves no relationship between the incidents and COVID-19 vaccines; it also includes in its count reported deaths from cancer and emergencies of unknown causes.

“It’s not real research, but he quotes it as if it’s real research,”
said Dr. Matthew Martinez, director of sports cardiology at Atlantic Health System in Morristown Medical Center. “Anybody can write a letter to the editor and then quote an article that has no academic rigor.”

Many social media users have also shared deceptive videos that purport to show athletes collapsing on-field because of COVID-19 vaccines. However, several of the cases shown have been proven to be from other causes.

Though anti-vaccine influencers have insisted that sudden cardiac arrests during sports games are unprecedented, cardiologists say they’ve observed these traumatic events throughout their careers, and long before the COVID-19 pandemic.

“There have always been cases of athletes having sudden cardiac death or cardiac arrest,” said Dr. Lawrence Phillips, sports health expert and cardiologist at NYU Langone Health. “I have not seen a change in the prevalence of them over the last couple of years versus earlier in my career.”

In fact, Phillips said, these rare medical emergencies are the main reason that doctors and activists have spent years campaigning for defibrillators to be on standby at sporting events.

That push, and the implementation of emergency action plans, has improved outcomes after cardiac events on the playing field, even as the number of such events has remained “remarkably stable,” Martinez said.
Martinez, who has worked for the National Football League, National Basketball Association, National Hockey League and Major League Soccer, said he has investigated but not seen any signal that COVID-19 or vaccines are causing an increased incidence of cardiac events among athletes.

His research shows that among professional athletes who have had COVID-19, rates of inflammatory heart disease were about 0.6% — showing no increased risk compared to other viruses.

Peter McCullough, a Dallas cardiologist and outspoken vaccine critic, amplified the theories on a Fox News segment hosted by Tucker Carlson on Tuesday, speculating that “vaccine-induced myocarditis,” may have caused Hamlin's episode. While the Bills have not said whether Hamlin was vaccinated, about 95% of NFL players have received a COVID-19 vaccine, according to the league.

In his Tuesday segment, Carlson claimed McCullough and another researcher found that “more than 1,500 total cardiac arrests” have occurred among European athletes “since the vax campaign began.”
But Carlson was citing a letter in which the authors’ evidence was a dubious blog that lists news reports of people all over the world, of all ages, dying or experiencing medical emergencies. The blog proves no relationship between the incidents and COVID-19 vaccines; it also includes in its count reported deaths from cancer and emergencies of unknown causes.

said Dr. Matthew Martinez, director of sports cardiology at Atlantic Health System in Morristown Medical Center. “Anybody can write a letter to the editor and then quote an article that has no academic rigor.”

Many social media users have also shared deceptive videos that purport to show athletes collapsing on-field because of COVID-19 vaccines. However, several of the cases shown have been proven to be from other causes.

Though anti-vaccine influencers have insisted that sudden cardiac arrests during sports games are unprecedented, cardiologists say they’ve observed these traumatic events throughout their careers, and long before the COVID-19 pandemic.

“There have always been cases of athletes having sudden cardiac death or cardiac arrest,” said Dr. Lawrence Phillips, sports health expert and cardiologist at NYU Langone Health. “I have not seen a change in the prevalence of them over the last couple of years versus earlier in my career.”

In fact, Phillips said, these rare medical emergencies are the main reason that doctors and activists have spent years campaigning for defibrillators to be on standby at sporting events.

That push, and the implementation of emergency action plans, has improved outcomes after cardiac events on the playing field, even as the number of such events has remained “remarkably stable,” Martinez said.
Martinez, who has worked for the National Football League, National Basketball Association, National Hockey League and Major League Soccer, said he has investigated but not seen any signal that COVID-19 or vaccines are causing an increased incidence of cardiac events among athletes.

His research shows that among professional athletes who have had COVID-19, rates of inflammatory heart disease were about 0.6% — showing no increased risk compared to other viruses.

Reads like an article trying to cover up facts that are definitely happening around the world instead of wanting an investigation into it all. He isn't the only Doctor that has concerns nor is Tucker the only one reporting on it. Most people just want it investigated and the truth. Completely separate from just Hamlin.

Tell me this , during the pandemic if a person was 78 had long cancer and still smoked a pack of cigarettes a day caught COVID-19 and died it was a covid death .
Fast forward to vaccine mandates if a person dies with preexisting conditions and get the vaccine it's automatically the preexisting condition that kills them .
Truthful it's all crazy if you had a heart disease got covid , covid killed , if you have a heart disease get the vaccine and die pretty quickly heart disease killed ....

Tell me this , during the pandemic if a person was 78 had long cancer and still smoked a pack of cigarettes a day caught COVID-19 and died it was a covid death .
Fast forward to vaccine mandates if a person dies with preexisting conditions and get the vaccine it's automatically the preexisting condition that kills them .
Truthful it's all crazy if you had a heart disease got covid , covid killed , if you have a heart disease get the vaccine and die pretty quickly heart disease killed ....

I'm not an Anti-Vaxxer. I'm in the Anti-mandarory crowd on an experimental drug we don't have enough data over a long period of time to know what the real side effects will be.

I think people who defend the vaccine and want to dismiss that there could be some serious long term side effects are just as dangerous as the Anti-Vaxxers.

As more data is collected over a long period of time then we can know for certain. Until then it shouldn't be mandatory. People should decide for themselves.

One thing is for certain pharmaceutical companies want to make money and nobody wants sports canceled.

I'm not an Anti-Vaxxer. I'm in the Anti-mandarory crowd on an experimental drug we don't have enough data over a long period of time to know what the real side effects will be.

I think people who defend the vaccine and want to dismiss that there could be some serious long term side effects are just as dangerous as the Anti-Vaxxers.

As more data is collected over a long period of time then we can know for certain. Until then it shouldn't be mandatory. People should decide for themselves.

One thing is for certain pharmaceutical companies want to make money and nobody wants sports canceled.
I'm not a anti vaxxer at all .
I'm a not this pre treatment that they changed the definition for with no long term studies and mandates person .
Me and my kids have had all the true vaccines, my grandkids will get them .... they work and have had long term studies.
Very little studies on this
Changed the definition
Fought to have any studies done from going public for 75 years ( I think)
Mandatory
No one is responsible for any adverse reactions.
96% survival rate if I don't get it
Yeah I'm not getting it at all , maybe in 5 or so years..

I'm a not this pre treatment that they changed the definition for with no long term studies and mandates person .
Me and my kids have had all the true vaccines, my grandkids will get them .... they work and have had long term studies.
Changed the definition
Mandatory

Unless you're old or have a compromised immune system. Why get it? Why make it mandatory?

Unless you're old or have a compromised immune system. Why get it? Why make it mandatory?
but is it really mandatory? Plenty of people have chosen to not get the vaccine, and I think their right to choose that should be protected and respected. I guess the gray area becomes when a company or the gov't says "well if you aren't vaxxed then you can't do X, Y, Z (work here, serve in military, etc)... but employers and gov'ts have always had certain rules and requirements for certain jobs and positions (dress code, other vaccinations, seatbelt laws, speed limits, etc.).. Ultimately people can still choose whether or not to do it, but there may be consequences of those choices.

Changed the definition
Mandatory
definitely agree we need to monitor and study the long term effects.. ultimately people can choose to get it or not based on their own comfort level and view of the risk/reward equation.. It does seem to have saved a lot of lives and limited serious hospitalizations, of course who knows what data you can really believe.

but is it really mandatory? Plenty of people have chosen to not get the vaccine, and I think their right to choose that should be protected and respected. I guess the gray area becomes when a company or the gov't says "well if you aren't vaxxed then you can't do X, Y, Z (work here, serve in military, etc)... but employers and gov'ts have always had certain rules and requirements for certain jobs and positions (dress code, other vaccinations, seatbelt laws, speed limits, etc.).. Ultimately people can still choose whether or not to do it, but there may be consequences of those choices.

If you're ok with that on an experimental drug there's no helping you. Because that's the whole point.

Yes it was really mandatory before the Supreme Court case with Osha shot it down . Mandates are to protect others from your actions .
Other vaccines " true vaccines " really?
I lost a very good job over the early Mandates. Yes after the court ruling they did away with it but my spot had already been filled. I'm a very skilled worker and didn't go hungry be any means but I didn't make what I should have thanks to Joe Biden.
This jab does nothing to stop the spread if it did then I could understand the Mandates in the future after more testing has been done .

Before I retired from healthcare two years ago…the policy was if you didn’t get an annual flu shot you had to wear a mask while in the healthcare setting. Seems this should have been the same policy especially after all those healthcare workers who were working durning the peak of covI’d. Then when the jab came out they were mandated to get the experimental drug after all they did! How about the prizes offered to entice you to get the jab? Isn’t this like the scams you receive, you are offered a prize.

Hitler's boys also did a lot of medical experimentation! Basic medicine says "not all medicines can be taken by everyone" very simple, just like not all foods can be eaten by everyone! So, why can The cov19 shot be taken by everyone? It can't! Everyone is being hypnotized by TV!

Pfc. Briana Kromer, 21, died suddenly at the residence of her fiance in Palmerton, Pennsylvania,

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT