ADVERTISEMENT

Penn state

They extended him. They know it's not as attractive as a job as 20 years ago. Recruiting is a nightmare. They are already pimping this schedule as being much more difficult to cover for a possible mediocre season.
This is completely false. 20 years ago we hadn’t had any recent bowl wins close to the 3 BCS Bowls. The facilities are far improved than what they were at that time. Facilities building, weight room, team room, athletic training facilities, players’ lounge, IPF, dorms, Hall of Traditions, nutrition and dining areas, and academic performance center have all either been renovated or completely rebuilt. I don’t know if you don’t remember where we were in terms of facilities at that time, but they’re exponentially better now. Then, the assistant coaching salary pool and support staff budget has significantly increased, along with most importantly the Head Coaching salary. NB has also shown you can recruit at a high level.

This is completely false. 20 years ago we hadn’t had any recent bowl wins close to the 3 BCS Bowls. The facilities are far improved than what they were at that time. Facilities building, weight room, team room, athletic training facilities, players’ lounge, IPF, dorms, Hall of Traditions, nutrition and dining areas, and academic performance center have all either been renovated or completely rebuilt. I don’t know if you don’t remember where we were in terms of facilities at that time, but they’re exponentially better now. Then, the assistant coaching salary pool and support staff budget has significantly increased, along with most importantly the Head Coaching salary. NB has also shown you can recruit at a high level.
I stand corrected.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT