ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State fan here

Thanks and I would love to see the old rivalries restored. Penn State should play on a regular basis Pitt every year and WVU at least 4 times a decade. Back in the 80's WVU Penn State was a big game and I wish that PSU, Pitt, WVU were all in the same conference . And congrats on your 10-2 season and good luck in your bowl

Thanks and I would love to see the old rivalries restored. Penn State should play on a regular basis Pitt every year and WVU at least 4 times a decade. Back in the 80's WVU Penn State was a big game and I wish that PSU, Pitt, WVU were all in the same conference . And congrats on your 10-2 season and good luck in your bowl

Agreed! I would love for us to play Penn St., Pitt, and VT on an annual basis.

Reactions: JoePaEer
I will not ever again watch a Penn State game, not even the Rose Bowl. It's blood money. They deserved the death penalty and somehow avoided it. And then to have defenders of JoPa up there running events like the "50th anniversary of his first win" ceremony is just sickening. I know we're contracted to play them at some point and shame on us for doing it. We're better than that. Or we should be. I'll find something else to watch that weekend.

Reactions: finebaums ears
I will not ever again watch a Penn State game, not even the Rose Bowl. It's blood money. They deserved the death penalty and somehow avoided it. And then to have defenders of JoPa up there running events like the "50th anniversary of his first win" ceremony is just sickening. I know we're contracted to play them at some point and shame on us for doing it. We're better than that. Or we should be. I'll find something else to watch that weekend.

The old regime is gone, give the new one a break. That being said; there's no excuse for fan-base groveling at the feet of the Joe-Pa myth. The guy let atrocities occur on his watch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT