ADVERTISEMENT

Pelosi has been drunk for 10 years

https://money.cnn.com/2013/01/09/retirement/social-security-checks/index.html

No more paper Social Security checks come March

By Melanie Hicken January 9, 2013: 5:39 AM ET
That's from 2013 and even says:

"Anyone who fails to make the change will still receive paper checks, but will be the target of more aggressive communication efforts, such as additional mailings, said Walt Henderson, a Treasury official."

Olds do whatever the f*ck they want. I'm sure it's the overwhelming minority, but people do still get paper SS checks.

That would be news to several WV seniors. I'm sure paper checks are an overwhelming minority, but people do get their SS checks in paper form still.

it depends on what the word several means? More than 1?

it depends on what the word several means? More than 1?
Well people ITT are claiming it to be zero, so yes. About 1.2% of recipients in WV receive paper checks. An overwhelming minority, but not zero.

"Anyone who fails to make the change will still receive paper checks, but will be the target of more aggressive communication efforts, such as additional mailings, said Walt Henderson, a Treasury official."

Olds do whatever the f*ck they want. I'm sure it's the overwhelming minority, but people do still get paper SS checks.

So after 7 years are more or less people requesting paper? I know it's a hard question, but I think you can handle it.

It says Direct Deposit of Direct Express master card is available on the SS website. Only a small percentage and the have to apply for a waiver.

Last edited:
So after 7 years are more or less people requesting paper? I know it's a hard question, but I think you can handle it.
That's not the question at all. As I have said several times ITT, the overwhelming majority use direct deposit. Perhaps you can start back at the top and read the thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: countryroads89
Well people ITT are claiming it to be zero, so yes. About 1.2% of recipients in WV receive paper checks. An overwhelming minority, but not zero.

Burning down the USPS is worth getting rid of the 1.2%. I'm good with it.

From the SSA handout a year or so ago. I'll find the current rate.

Wrong...the correct answer is ZERO. You either get direct deposit or a debit card which gets funded every month...I guess you are up to your old tricks...

https://www.thebalance.com/when-and-how-social-security-checks-should-arrive-2388919

Electronic Delivery of Payments
The Social Security Administration no longer mails paper checks, though many still refer to the payments as Social Security checks. There are two ways you can receive your benefits:

1. Direct deposit: Payments are automatically posted into your bank account on your payment day.4
  2. Direct Express Debit Card: If you don't have a bank account or don't sign up for direct deposit, your benefits will be paid via a Direct Express debit card. Payments are automatically posted to your card account on your payment day. The card works anywhere that takes Debit Mastercard and you can use it to get cash at ATMs, cash back at the grocery store, or to set up automatic payment of your monthly bills.5

Reactions: Gunny46
From the SSA handout a year or so ago. I'll find the current rate.
So basically, a statistical non-event that you’re trying to shoehorn into a defense of that drunken buffoon because of your hatred of Trump.

About sum it up? Glad I could help. By all means, continue with your irrational hatred though.

Wrong...the correct answer is ZERO. You either get direct deposit or a debit card which gets funded every month...I guess you are up to your old tricks...

https://www.thebalance.com/when-and-how-social-security-checks-should-arrive-2388919

Electronic Delivery of Payments
The Social Security Administration no longer mails paper checks, though many still refer to the payments as Social Security checks. There are two ways you can receive your benefits:

1. Direct deposit: Payments are automatically posted into your bank account on your payment day.4
  2. Direct Express Debit Card: If you don't have a bank account or don't sign up for direct deposit, your benefits will be paid via a Direct Express debit card. Payments are automatically posted to your card account on your payment day. The card works anywhere that takes Debit Mastercard and you can use it to get cash at ATMs, cash back at the grocery store, or to set up automatic payment of your monthly bills.5
Tell that to the SSA

https://www.ssa.gov/deposit/GIS/data/Reports/T2StateSum.htm

https://www.ssa.gov/deposit/

Treasury can grant exceptions in rare circumstances. For more information or to request a waiver, call Treasury at 855-290-1545. You may also print and fill out a waiver form and return it to the address on the form. Waiver Form

Last edited:
So basically, a statistical non-event that you’re trying to shoehorn into a defense of that drunken buffoon because of your hatred of Trump.

About sum it up? Glad I could help. By all means, continue with your irrational hatred though.
I like how someone posts something incorrect. I point out it is incorrect and now the thread is a circle jerk of swallowers claiming facts are just proof of TDS!! lol #"conservatism"

source.gif

I like how someone posts something incorrect. I point out it is incorrect and now the thread is a circle jerk of swallowers claiming facts are just proof of TDS!! lol #"conservatism"

source.gif

She's still been drunk for 10 years.

Burning down the USPS is worth getting rid of the 1.2%. I'm good with it.

You are an actual idiot. You are constantly wrong and you could literally be talked into anything if you thought that was what your political party wanted, even at the demise of our country.

You are an actual idiot. You are constantly wrong and you could literally be talked into anything if you thought that was what your political party wanted, even at the demise of our country.

You're still here? I thought by now you'd have left with your tail between your legs. I guess you like your daily beatdowns.

I'll tell you...they are referring to the debt card when they reference check...it's in the article I posted....but if 1.2% of the population fills out the waiver...I will admit that I was wrong.
Closer to 0.9% nationwide. The SSA waiver specifically allows you to opt out of the Direct Deposit AND the Direct Express card. ( https://www.ssa.gov/deposit/EFT Waiver Form.pdf ).

The SSA labels them Checks for a reason.

We'll shut down the country for .4% .9% is huge.
We cater all the time for politically motivated reasons/groups. But simply acknowledging the tweet and follow up swallowing were wrong would have made this thread a lot shorter.

Closer to 0.9% nationwide. The SSA waiver specifically allows you to opt out of the Direct Deposit AND the Direct Express card. ( https://www.ssa.gov/deposit/EFT Waiver Form.pdf ).

The SSA labels them Checks for a reason.

Do they label Direct Deposit with the same logic?...a debt card is not a direct deposit. Which data set do they fall into? I would venture that direct deposit is exactly what it states and all other fall into the Check category...like the article suggests. But it is gov. so nothing would surprise me

Do they label Direct Deposit with the same logic?...a debt card is not a direct deposit. Which data set do they fall into? I would venture that direct deposit is exactly what it states and all other fall into the Check category...like the article suggests. But it is gov. so nothing would surprise me

It's a stupid argument by Nancy. The Post Office needs completely restructered.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cn...illion-in-3-months-as-virus-woes-persist.html

The U.S. Postal Service says it lost $2.2 billion in the three months that ended in June as the beleaguered agency — hit hard by the coronavirus pandemic — piles up financial losses that officials warn could top $20 billion over two years.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cn...illion-in-3-months-as-virus-woes-persist.html

The U.S. Postal Service says it lost $2.2 billion in the three months that ended in June as the beleaguered agency — hit hard by the coronavirus pandemic — piles up financial losses that officials warn could top $20 billion over two years.
privatize mail. There are numerous examples of high-reliable mail delivery and it can be done much cheaper.

Says the blathering idiot writing a word salad full of nothing because you are too fuking dumb to understand the thread and respond accordingly.

One would think the USPS would make bank during the pandemic.

I guarantee you FedEx, UPS and DHL havent lost money.

Checks are checks. Direct deposits are into a checking account or bank card.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT