ADVERTISEMENT

Pedo-Joe's border crisis: Our immigration courts have a 2,023,441 case backlog and it's more than we can handle

Reactions: 30CAT
I assume building the border wall would have been a whole lot cheaper. Not to mention the loss of life .
Something definitely needs done about the border issue and immigration. A physical barrier is part of the solution IMO but we need a revamped and comprehensive approach including digital surveillance, expedited processing, address root cause in CA countries, etc. I have no issue with immigration in general, our country is built on it, and our economy needs the labor, but what we have now is untenable. But there needs to be a sensible process and people need to follow it if they want in this country. Otherwise you cannot enter, period.

I would like to think there are a lot of common sense people on both sides of the aisle who could agree….at least on 80% of what needs done which would be a place to start.

Something definitely needs done about the border issue and immigration. A physical barrier is part of the solution IMO but we need a revamped and comprehensive approach including digital surveillance, expedited processing, address root cause in CA countries, etc. I have no issue with immigration in general, our country is built on it, and our economy needs the labor, but what we have now is untenable. But there needs to be a sensible process and people need to follow it if they want in this country. Otherwise you cannot enter, period.

I would like to think there are a lot of common sense people on both sides of the aisle who could agree….at least on 80% of what needs done which would be a place to start.
The wall was only part of his plan . Trump was doing all you stated .
The borders have been a problem for generations and its a great political pawn for both parties.
I agree with you on what needs done . Now the illegals already here need deported. companies need fined for hiring them . They should get absolutely zero welfare of any kind .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT