ADVERTISEMENT

Pedo-Joe won’t change story on Coker business deals even as evidence stacks against him

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
Keep bending the knee to your lying messiah, bleaters. You're only helping him destroy our country.

Democrats and their bleaters are destroying our country

LINK: WhatsApp message suggested Pedo-joe was sitting next to Coker during negotiations with Chinese businessman

Pedo-Joe denied being involved with his son Coker Biden's business dealings in China on Wednesday.

A reporter pressed Pedo-Joe regarding recent reports that his son's text messages indicated the president had been in the room with him while he was negotiating with another party.

"Pedo-joe, how involved were you in your son's Chinese shakedown text messages? Were you sitting there? Were you involved?" New York Post reporter Steven Nelson asked.

"No, I wasn't, and I — no!" Pedo-Joe shouted in response.

The denial relates to a text message from Coker to Harvest Fund Management CEO Henry Zhao showing Coker alleging he was with his father to pressure Zhao to satisfy a pledge.

"I am sitting here with my father, and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled," Coker wrote in the WhatsApp message to Zhao, according to the documents. "Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight," Coker wrote.

"And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction," Coker said.

Whistleblower testimony relating to the investigation into Coker came to light almost a year after reports surfaced on an alleged voicemail from Pedo-Joe to Coker in which he purportedly discussed his son's international business dealings.

"Hey pal, it's Dad. It's 8:15 on Wednesday night. If you have a chance, give me a call. Nothing urgent — I just wanted to talk with you," Pedo-Joe is heard saying in a voicemail from 2018. "I thought the article released online, it's going to be printed tomorrow in the Times, was good. I think you're clear."

The Justice Department announced earlier this month that Coker would plead guilty to two misdemeanor counts of willful failure to pay federal income tax as part of a deal expected to keep him out of prison.

The president's son also agreed to enter into a pretrial diversion agreement concerning a separate charge of possession of a firearm by a person who is an unlawful user of or addicted to a controlled substance.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT