ADVERTISEMENT

Patty Mac tested positive for China virus

Fully vaxed? That did some good...!!!!
Hope you didn't take Moderna.
Haven't you heard? It's 99.9% effective and nobody is dying who's been vaxxed ... and certainly NOBODY is dying from the vaccine itself.

Oh ... heaven's no.

The news says that's conspiracy ... and stuff.

I believe them. They don't lie.

In related news, I just put a disco ball in my bunker and I am now rave-ready.

Well, considering that the newest info coming out from Israel and Iceland (two of the highest vaccinated countries in the world) is showing a higher rate of positive covid test with symptoms among the vaccinated than the unvaccinated, no big surprise.

Reactions: atlkvb and dwerd
Well, considering that the newest info coming out from Israel and Iceland (two of the highest vaccinated countries in the world) is showing a higher rate of positive covid test with symptoms among the vaccinated than the unvaccinated, no big surprise.
KEEP VACCINATED PEOPLE AWAY FROM ME!!!!

I'd like to stay healthy.

I thought the only way to get this circus spinning was to get about 10 jabs and you can live as normal a life as the Government allows? Yikes...this really is the Twilight eclipse.

Reactions: jerzac
I thought the only way to get this circus spinning was to get about 10 jabs and you can live as normal a life as the Government allows? Yikes...this really is the Twilight eclipse.
They know there's enough stupid enough to follow them blindly. Look no further than our beloved congregation of athletic supporters.

There's nothing more repugnant in this world to me than imbecility.

And just think ... a lot of folks here STILL have to face that which they mock when the most the "crazy" people will have to face is a world that is blind.

Seems like we're doing a pretty good job. I wonder why.

"And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch."

Reactions: EEResistable
I got the shot.. I still think it was a good idea. That said my faith is waning as fast as apparently my immunity is..

We went from "these shots are 90 percent effective in preventing infection AND transmission" to "well they may not prevent infection and transmission but they will keep you from dying" to "well as we have more vaccinated people we will see some vaccinated people die" to " you will need a booster but just because your antibodies are waning but your memory cells will still recognize the virus and we aren't real sure the booster will increase the memory cell response at all".

At this point either the shots work or they don't and if they don't our only choice is to go on living normal lives.

They know there's enough stupid enough to follow them blindly. Look no further than our beloved congregation of athletic supporters.

There's nothing more repugnant in this world to me than imbecility.

And just think ... a lot of folks here STILL have to face that which they mock when the most the "crazy" people will have to face is a world that is blind.

Seems like we're doing a pretty good job. I wonder why.

"And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch."
Haha! The snake oil salesman in Congress have sold their poison to the masses. It’s ok! The god they warship in Tony Fauci has never been more asinine trying to convince people this thing would go away by taking 9 jabs!

It's pretty tough to buy the propaganda and swill when governments refuse to acknowledge the virus was a byproduct of governmental malfeasance at the LEAST ... and I only say "least" because I'd have to see considerably more to say the release was with intent.

Then folks wonder why government is not a viable solution to the problem it caused.

Not many folks trust the arsonist who comes running with the fire extinguisher to douse the fire he started.

I got the shot.. I still think it was a good idea. That said my faith is waning as fast as apparently my immunity is..

We went from "these shots are 90 percent effective in preventing infection AND transmission" to "well they may not prevent infection and transmission but they will keep you from dying" to "well as we have more vaccinated people we will see some vaccinated people die" to " you will need a booster but just because your antibodies are waning but your memory cells will still recognize the virus and we aren't real sure the booster will increase the memory cell response at all".

At this point either the shots work or they don't and if they don't our only choice is to go on living normal lives.
Viruses mutate all the time. No way a vaccine would stop one like the Delta Megatron Spacejam variant. I mean..look at the fatties in the Hospital. You think Delta Sigma Phi cares if they’re vaxed? Your bodies health is what this virus feeds on!

Haha! The snake oil salesman in Congress have sold their poison to the masses. It’s ok! The god they warship in Tony Fauci has never been more asinine trying to convince people this thing would go away by taking 9 jabs!
If it's a god they want ... don't worry ... they're gonna get that in spades.

I don't suspect they're gonna like what they find.

But hey ... "crazy people" ... and ... and ... stuff.

Odd how those crazies seem to be calling things months before Alakazam even moves to pull the handkerchief from his sleeve.

Interesting.

Perhaps your faith has been invested in the WRONG source.

I know mine was for the longest time.

The one thing I can say with certainty (beyond the fact "Manimal" should have never been cancelled) is we're at that stage (perhaps a tad past it) where folks have to decide which team they play for.

I know which team wins and last I checked, there's not a "Fauci" jersey hanging in that locker room. Hopefully that changes for him. It's never too late for anybody.

Really ............ Putting your personal health info on Twitter ....... Makes me have to rethink a lot of things about anyone that does that .......... unless you have some twisted agenda or unless think your employer will give you a big check mark for this.

Really ............ Putting your personal health info on Twitter ....... Makes me have to rethink a lot of things about anyone that does that .......... unless you have some twisted agenda or unless think your employer will give you a big check mark for this.
Well...it is becoming like Spacebook. People make it their business regardless.

Viruses mutate all the time. No way a vaccine would stop one like the Delta Megatron Spacejam variant. I mean..look at the fatties in the Hospital. You think Delta Sigma Phi cares if they’re vaxed? Your bodies health is what this virus feeds on!
Seems like Bill Maher preaches this every Friday night and he’s only one in media that I’ve heard continue to say this. It’s the most important thing to prevent illnesses and help minimizing symptoms. That played a role in me wanting to lose weight. Of course, I’m typing this after eating a shit load of pizza and few diet Coke’s. Cheated today for 1st time in 3 weeks and even drank Diet Coke for 1st time in nearly 6 weeks. I got pizza 3 weeks ago but drank water. Staying away from even Diet Coke for long time really makes a difference. It was extremely sweet

If it's a god they want ... don't worry ... they're gonna get that in spades.

I don't suspect they're gonna like what they find.

But hey ... "crazy people" ... and ... and ... stuff.

Odd how those crazies seem to be calling things months before Alakazam even moves to pull the handkerchief from his sleeve.

Interesting.
tHerE wiLL nEvEr bE fUll sTAdiuMs aGAin

They’re slowly bringing the expectation down to the level of an influenza shot. You have a chance to still catch it but symptoms are greatly reduced. It’s main job is to just keep people from severe hospital trips and the really weak from dying (elderly & immune compromised)

Reactions: EERinKY
Did you hear about the fully vaxxed guy who DIED of COVID?
The doctor said it would've been worse if he hadn't been vaxxed!!
You can make jokes about it but my fully vaccinated daughter is still suffering big time from a breakthrough case of the Delta variant (3 months)/ The doctor recently told her if she had not been vaccinated, she probably wouldnt be talking to her right now. So yes there are breakthrough cases but she was the ONLY one in the vaccinated house that got it. I thank God she had the vaccine. I am still praying for everyone to get it so we can get it under control at least. But please, please, please don't joke about it.

Last edited:
A guy I work with just lost both of his inlaws to COVID, 2 weeks apart, in the Huntington area. They were convinced by their son that the vax shot was ineffective. I am not saying that if they were vaccinated they would have lived, but all the data out there seems to suggest that would be much more likely.

So you guys can sit there and believe what you want. I just hope nobody you love ends up dying and you have to reconcile that guilt.

You can make jokes about it but my fully vaccinated daughter is still suffering big time from a breakthrough case of the Delta variant (3 months)/ The doctor recently told her if she had not been vaccinated, she probably wouldnt being talking to her right now. So yes there are breakthrough cases but she was the ONLY one in the vaccinated house that got it. I thank God she had the vaccine. I am still praying for everyone to get it so we can get it under control at least. But please, please, please don't joke about it.
My daughter just came down and told me that her best friend's brother tested positive, so we are getting her tested. My daughter is vaccinated, but my worry is for my son. He is 11 years old and not vaccinated. If this is the delta variant, he could have some issues.

Also, my 37 year old VERY healthy cousin has been in the ER for 5+ days now on a ventillator. Unvaccinated, father of 3, very iffy...

You can make jokes about it but my fully vaccinated daughter is still suffering big time from a breakthrough case of the Delta variant (3 months)/ The doctor recently told her if she had not been vaccinated, she probably wouldnt be talking to her right now. So yes there are breakthrough cases but she was the ONLY one in the vaccinated house that got it. I thank God she had the vaccine. I am still praying for everyone to get it so we can get it under control at least. But please, please, please don't joke about it.
Thank you for sharing. I am glad your daughter is alive and will recover.

96% of practicing physicians are vaccinated. That is the only stat I need. That many would not be if they did not believe it would work.

My daughter just came down and told me that her best friend's brother tested positive, so we are getting her tested. My daughter is vaccinated, but my worry is for my son. He is 11 years old and not vaccinated. If this is the delta variant, he could have some issues.

Also, my 37 year old VERY healthy cousin has been in the ER for 5+ days now on a ventillator. Unvaccinated, father of 3, very iffy...
So sorry to hear about your cousin. Prayers for your daughter.

we lost a neighbor recently. 50 year old father of 1 who is 16. He was the only one kn the house to not get vaccinated and he passed in less than a week.

Thank you for sharing. I am glad your daughter is alive and will recover.

96% of practicing physicians are vaccinated. That is the only stat I need. That many would not be if they did not believe it would work.
A guy I work with just lost both of his inlaws to COVID, 2 weeks apart, in the Huntington area. They were convinced by their son that the vax shot was ineffective. I am not saying that if they were vaccinated they would have lived, but all the data out there seems to suggest that would be much more likely.

So you guys can sit there and believe what you want. I just hope nobody you love ends up dying and you have to reconcile that guilt.
I get so upset with the anti vaccine people making fun of the ones that chose to get it. If it only prevented one person from getting it, then I would do it. You may think I am crazy but I think ones that don't get it are selfish. I am all for freedoms until it adversely affects others and laughing and making fun of either side is cruel.

My wife's relatives have had similar horror stories...her younger brother & his wife had Delta for over 2 weeks, and they're still having issues, but fortunate to be alive. Our daughter-in-law is dealing with both her parents and younger brother in PA coming down with Delta...her brother and mom survived, her 59 year old father did not...and now, one of her niece's children has tested positive...none of them were vaccinated. With schools starting up again, would not be surprised to see things begin to shut down again this fall.

He posted like 5 hours later that his fever had broke. Yes, he got a bad fever but it came and went fast, almost like the vaccine working as advertised.

That can't be right tho, freedomfighternews.blogspot.ru posted the vaccine was a lie for sheeple and it was filled with microchips and gene altering goop.

He posted like 5 hours later that his fever had broke. Yes, he got a bad fever but it came and went fast, almost like the vaccine working as advertised. That can't be right tho, freedomfighternews.blogspot posted the vaccine was a lie for sheeple!

"working as advertised". LOL

I have a hard time believing that the government has intentionally ‘poisoned’ over 170M people.

I personally know 6 people who have died from the virus. An unvaccinated friend of mine (just a little overweight, otherwise healthy) in his mid-forties spent 9 days in a hospital with this. I just don’t understand why people don’t want the vaccine. I don’t get the mindset.

Reactions: MeemawEer
I think I saw 1 in 100 million have died from the vaccines. Saw other day Appalachian regional hospital had 128 covid patients and 125 were unvaccinated.

You can’t fix crazy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT