ADVERTISEMENT

Parents and anger towards lack of mask mandates

MountaineerWV

All-American
Sep 18, 2007
I don't understand these parents' anger. They are upset that their kid got sick at a school that didn't require masks. Well.....did YOU send your kid to school with a mask? Did YOUR kid keep their masks on all day? Did YOUR kid find a way to eat lunch with a mask on (kids have to take them off to eat, or do we not allow kids to do that anymore). They are spewing anger and hateful words towards the districts that were brave enough to stand up for personal choice, and blaming unvaccinated people for the spread, even though it's proven that unvaccinated carry and spread it just the same as vaccinated.

I guess what I'm saying is if people think masks work, then wear two or three to protect yourself. Allow me, and anyone else, the decision whether or not to wear a mask. What some don't understand is that there are people who are against masks simply because of the "mandate" from the government. Some would even choose to wear masks if they weren't being told by Big Brother they had to wear it. But back to my point, if masks work, and you believe that, then don't punish others who see through the lie and decide not to wear one. Just wear a second or third mask on top of your comfortable muzzle all day to protect you from others.

Well.....did YOU send your kid to school with a mask? Did YOUR kid keep their masks on all day? Did YOUR kid find a way to eat lunch with a mask on (kids have to take them off to eat, or do we not allow kids to do that anymore).
This all day long. Don’t expect everyone else to keep you safe.

Reactions: polar80
I don't understand these parents' anger. They are upset that their kid got sick at a school that didn't require masks. Well.....did YOU send your kid to school with a mask? Did YOUR kid keep their masks on all day? Did YOUR kid find a way to eat lunch with a mask on (kids have to take them off to eat, or do we not allow kids to do that anymore). They are spewing anger and hateful words towards the districts that were brave enough to stand up for personal choice, and blaming unvaccinated people for the spread, even though it's proven that unvaccinated carry and spread it just the same as vaccinated.

I guess what I'm saying is if people think masks work, then wear two or three to protect yourself. Allow me, and anyone else, the decision whether or not to wear a mask. What some don't understand is that there are people who are against masks simply because of the "mandate" from the government. Some would even choose to wear masks if they weren't being told by Big Brother they had to wear it. But back to my point, if masks work, and you believe that, then don't punish others who see through the lie and decide not to wear one. Just wear a second or third mask on top of your comfortable muzzle all day to protect you from others.
These same parents would blame the school for being opened if their kid was forced to wear a mask.

Basically they are gonna blame someone for anything that happens to them or their kids.

Reactions: Airport
Anyone who has been involved with education, daycare or coaching knows that schools are a breeding ground for diseases. As a football coach we always planned for that week when half our kids would be out because of the flu. One team would catch it and it would get passed around. Fact of life every year.

Also my grand nephew has been vaxed yet has caught covin 2 at his day care. They must test for it daily because it doesn't effect him other than the testing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT