ADVERTISEMENT

Panthers to B12?

That's all based on Greg Swaim, a goofball who makes daily predictions that never come true. I could see it happening one day but don't get too worked up over anything Swaim says.
Where there's smoke there's fire? Let's wait until it's official first.

GetAttachmentThumbnail

Even if this is true, WVU should move to keep sPitt out of the B12.... it's nice to play them in football, but as conference mates...no thanks...been there done that....and we're good.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Even if this is true, WVU should move to keep sPitt out of the B12.... it's nice to play them in football, but as conference mates...no thanks...been there done that....and we're good.
I want to agree with you but it gives you another game close to home most seasons and you're not going to be able to keep them on the schedule otherwise, not as often.

I want to agree with you but it gives you another game close to home most seasons and you're not going to be able to keep them on the schedule otherwise, not as often.
I don’t have a problem with Pitt coming to the Big12. They’re a great rivalry and a very large part of our history. Much like Texas/Oklahoma or Michigan/Ohio State, the college football world needs WVU/Pitt. Our fans need it. Their fans need it. The fact many will be angered to read that proves I’m right and this rivalry is necessary.

Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I don’t have a problem with Pitt coming to the Big12. They’re a great rivalry and a very large part of our history. Much like Texas/Oklahoma or Michigan/Ohio State, the college football world needs WVU/Pitt. Our fans need it. Their fans need it. The fact many will be angered to read that proves I’m right and this rivalry is necessary.
Wvu needs conference rivals we need to get Va Tech in here as well if they are available. One of the problems with attendance these days is we play to many home games against teams that aren't rivals and never will be.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
Wvu needs conference rivals we need to get Va Tech in here as well if they are available. One of the problems with attendance these days is we play to many home games against teams that aren't rivals and never will be.
I agree. I miss Virginia Tech. Hell, I miss the old Big East. For the life of me, I never understood why the old Big East never added Louisville until after the raid

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT