ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM Overview of the new football facilities

This thread😂😂

College athletics isn’t important but he spends all day trolling a message board dedicated to WVU athletics.

He is a Marshall fan who is jealous.
Doesn’t understand how upgrade to facilities are funded
Yawn.. Typical TVZ, the loser who acts like he’s a Texas fan but he’s just a disabled POS WVU troll.

More great content from the non WVU fan....keep derailing the thread with your childish nonsense.

At least you made one post without saying mega-thread...that's a start I guess.

Sure Keenan loves it.
Hard to communicate with someone like yourself, a doofus who probably still believes in the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy. Why don't you consider doing yourself a favor, and departing the forum? Even your fellow fans find you to be a doofus with little to no contributions. I mean, have you seen your HB like ratio lately?

Hard to communicate with someone like yourself, a doofus who probably still believes in the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy. Why don't you consider doing yourself a favor, and departing the forum? Even your fellow fans find you to be a doofus with little to no contributions. I mean, have you seen your HB like ratio lately?
No...I don't pay any attention to whatever the HB ratio is....why would anyone?

Link where my fellow WVU fans....unlike you....find me to be a doofus....I will wait.

No...I don't pay any attention to whatever the HB ratio is....why would anyone?

Link where my fellow WVU fans....unlike you....find me to be a doofus....I will wait.
Hey doofus, if you post another 600 times in your latest thread, you may be able to match some of the gems laid out by tGGJ and myself, but . . . it's going to take you making 98% of those posts. haha Mega Doofus

Hey doofus, if you post another 600 times in your latest thread, you may be able to match some of the gems laid out by tGGJ and myself, but . . . it's going to take you making 98% of those posts. haha Mega Doofus
I've never seen somebody so starved for attention and validation as Piccolo Pete. He begged for us to respond to his nonsense in another thread earlier today, and when we didn't, he started the dumbest thread ever, and keeps "talking" to himself in it. If he weren't such a lying angry fraud, then I'd actually feel sorry for him.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT