ADVERTISEMENT

Overconfident & Overrated

Let's face it, those are the words of a VERY desperate athletic director. I suspect that if one were to compare this year's attendance with previous years, you likely wouldn't see much of a decline, if at all. What you see here is an AD who is desperate to find money to keep the program afloat, so instead of looking in the mirror and checking out the $200,000.00 check his conference so proudly negotiated, he wants to blame the fans. Bad move, in my opinion. We've all seen coaches and administrators blame the fans in the past, and it never ends well.

From a far, it appears the team quit after taking an ass reaming from Akron. No leadership, and a QB who in my opinion, only cares about how he comes across on TV. I gave up on him when I saw him remove his helmet and start acting all big time after throwing a TD pass, while still down 3-4 scores. I may be wrong, but he seems to be all about himself, as opposed to being all about the team. And......take them damn earrings off.

I agree with most of what you're saying. Hamrick is desperate, not only because of the way the season is going but also because of the budget shortfalls that are sure to come in the not too distant future. Throwing his fan base under the bus in a public manner will surely backfire on him. As for attendance, the Louisville game may artificially prop the numbers up for now but the rest of the season looks like a half filled Groan at the very best.

I can't begin to have an opinion on what the problem is this year at Marshall since the only one of their games broadcast in my area was the Louisville game. But if I were to venture a guess I'd say that back to back losses to Akron and Louisville demoralized their team and Pitt compounded it. From what I've read in various forums it sounds like the players aren't getting along with one another and that never works out well...

Yeah, michiganHERD....We all should just take your word for it.

Again....He's a Buckeye fan as much as I'm a Pitt fan.

Even if it were true, no self-respecting Buckeye fan would spend so much time studying WVU while acting like a Marshall fan.

He probably knows more about WVU and the Herd than his supposed team.

Just because his alter ego backs his claims doesn't make them true.

MichiganHerd debunks every lie posted by pu$$y cat, but pu$$y cat buries her head in her litter. No fool like an old fool, especially, a WVU homer fan who has no connection to the school for which she pretends to root.

MichiganHerd debunks every lie posted by pu$$y cat, but pu$$y cat buries her head in her litter. No fool like an old fool, especially, a WVU homer fan who has no connection to the school for which she pretends to root.

Relax, Herdie....Your secret of being a Buckeye fan, even though you root for Michigan and a supposed Michigan fan is your hero, is safe with me....

LMAO!!!

You change the subject as often as your Buckeye wife changes your Depends, but you're still a one trick pony, and an ancient one at that. You have no connection to WVU, but your "secret" status as a Walmart WVU fan is safe with me, Pops!

You change the subject as often as your Buckeye wife changes your Depends, but you're still a one trick pony, and an ancient one at that. You have no connection to WVU, but your "secret" status as a Walmart WVU fan is safe with me, Pops!

Wait...How old are you? Late teens early 20s? That might explain your "geezer" claims....It would also explain a lot of things.

I may actually owe you an apology, Herdie.

Ohio State has beaten two schools in the Top 11 in the country, and both on the road. One of those schools is the best team in the Big 12, and got embarrassed on its home field, so Ohio State deserves its high ranking. These pesky facts hurt, don't they?
Penn State treating your kicking team like a Jerry Sandusky shower boy had to hurt.

It did suck, Dave, but no worse than it sucked for you to watch Skyler Howard pee down his leg Saturday, and certainly not as much as "13-9."

It did suck, Dave, but no worse than it sucked for you to watch Skyler Howard pee down his leg Saturday, and certainly not as much as "13-9."
So an Ohio State fan just admitted that he cheers more for WVU to lose than he does for OSU to win. Doesn't sound like a Marshall fan at all. The more you say the more your fabricated fantasy existence is exposed.

You drop orange cones for a living, but by all means, continue to act as if you have a modicum of credibility.

[laughing]

Good point, Dumb Dave. I forgot to mention that you also pick up orange cones for a living.

Good point, Dumb Dave. I forgot to mention that you also pick up orange cones for a living.
dave is about to embark on his four weeks of squirrel huntin', and then he has to shovel salt into the snow plow trucks for the next few months. The life of a highway worker has to really suck.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT