ADVERTISEMENT

Out of the 2018 class who will be the star next year

Dec 11, 2017
Interested what players WVU fans are excited to see.

For Texas that is Joseph Ossai

Decedent of Nigerian leaders and Kings.
Research the Ossai name

Will be a star. Might be Big XII Defensive freshman of the year.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Why is this post still up? Why hasn't it been deleted? Someone GROW SOME NUTS and do something about these trolls......
OP was asking a legitimate football related question. So who is it that you're excited to see next year out of the 2018 class?

ColoradoKoolAid sounds sensitive.

Wipe the sand out of your lady parts and come back when you are not so emotional

Players I am interested to see around the conference

WVU Kwantel Raines
TCU Justin Rogers
Oklahoma State CJ Moore
Oklahoma Brey Walker
Texas
Keaontay Ingram
Brennen Eagles
Caden Sterns
Keondre Coburn

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Why is this post still up? Why hasn't it been deleted? Someone GROW SOME NUTS and do something about these trolls......

You should grow some nuts it sounds like.....

You think this is your own personal safe space.

You are afterall Queen Beta Bitch GregJacobs personal puppet

I knew a couple of Nigerian "Princes" in college. Both were as round as they were tall. Is the plan to bounce him into the end zone?

ColoradoKoolAid sounds sensitive.

Wipe the sand out of your lady parts and come back when you are not so emotional

Players I am interested to see around the conference

WVU Kwantel Raines
TCU Justin Rogers
Oklahoma State CJ Moore
Oklahoma Brey Walker
Texas
Keaontay Ingram
Brennen Eagles
Caden Sterns
Keondre Coburn
You start the thread with one screen name and respond with the next. Why don't you get all 50 screen names in here pitt troll posing as a texas fan.

We are trying to speak about football Koolaid boy.

No one cares about Pitt.

The real star of the 2018 class for the Big XII might not be a player.
It might be this UT student who created a rap about Texas’ recruiting class. Might turn out to be the anthem for a lot of these players going forward

WV needs a rap for thier class as well

We are trying to speak about football Koolaid boy.

No one cares about Pitt.

The real star of the 2018 class for the Big XII might not be a player.
It might be this UT student who created a rap about Texas’ recruiting class. Might turn out to be the anthem for a lot of these players going forward

WV needs a rap for thier class as well
Phony Texas fan with 50 screen names get a life.

texassucks.jpg

Phony Texas fan with 50 screen names get a life.

texassucks.jpg

How Aggy of you?

If you are a West Virginia fan than it must be in your DNA as WV actually started on as an A&M as well.

Change is something that Aggy doesn’t appreciate so unlike the rest of the A&M’s they never changed.

How Aggy of you?

If you are a West Virginia fan than it must be in your DNA as WV actually started on as an A&M as well.

Change is something that Aggy doesn’t appreciate so unlike the rest of the A&M’s they never changed.
Haven't seen this screen name in awhile why don't you bring them all out you loser.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT