ADVERTISEMENT

Our State Politcians our idiots

jpoppa

All-American
Gold Member
Feb 1, 2007
Morgantown
CHARLESTON, W.Va. (WDTV) -- Three local state delegates are introducing a bill that would use state funds to help build a wall at the border of the United States and Mexico.

Delegates Carl “Robbie” Martin (R-Upshur); Patrick Martin (R-Lewis); and Caleb Hanna (R-Webster) will introduce the bill to divert $10 million from the state's surplus to go toward the wall.

Hanna made the announcement on "Fox and Friends" Tuesday morning.

“I believe in President Trump and the wall,” Hanna said. “For me, this is no different than sending our National Guard to the border or overseas to protect U.S. interests. We, as a state, have resources available to help make America more secure, and I believe West Virginians would want those resources used to make us more safe.”

The delegates say that the wall could help dissipate the drug problem in the state by stopping the flow of illegal drugs across the border.

According to the WV House of Delegates, the bill is currently being drafted and is expected to be introduced in the coming days

shaking-head-in-disappointment-gif-11.gif

With roads crumbling, PEIA, opioid crisis and all the other things.....This is where some want to divert money. terrible....They are State Politicians needing to concentrate on State issues
I agree that we need a wall , but think thats on the federal level....our rds are horrible & that money needs to stay home

After reading this for a second time, it's pretty obvious this is just a couple of d bags looking to get on Fox News. Good to see they are not wasting time!

So.....divert 10 million bucks from the poorest state in the nation to fund 0.004% of what the most optimistic estimates are for building a wall?

With roads crumbling, PEIA, opioid crisis and all the other things.....This is where some want to divert money. terrible....They are State Politicians needing to concentrate on State issues
They drank the Trump cool aid as did 60-70% of WV sadly.

Yea I’m usually with you bro, but It will do nothing to curb this Countries appetite for drugs. That’s a lot deeper issue than this wall...I do feel that added security for this Country at the border is needed for sure...barrier, wall, whatever...But living in this State all my life, there is just too many issues that this poor State has too be throwing State money into federal projects that we already pay into. Thats a slap in the face for everyone that pays State taxes wanting that to directly benefit this State...Not some symbolic wall thousands of miles away and i lean right ugh lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT