ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Update from a Prayer Request from a couple weeks ago and Second Request

Blackberry Smoke

All-Conference
Gold Member
Feb 15, 2008
West Virginia
A couple weeks ago I asked for prayers for a good friend of mine who was battling COVID in Princeton. Just to give you an update, he has a long way to go but he has been moved out of ICU and his oxygen assistance requirements are being decreased each day. I suspect it'll take him months to fully bounce back BUT if current trends keep moving he should be home in the next couple of weeks.

Now....while that was playing out this gentleman's aunt has a brother in Texas who is also, now, hospitalized with COVID and is not doing well at all. What makes it bad is that he lives alone in Texas so the family is having to try to communicate with the medical staff from WV via phone and communication hasn't been the best. This guy is a great guy, no health problems, strong as a horse, but it has hit him hard. My big concern is that I have a hunch he is in a very small hospital that doesn't have the resources or expertise to deal with this. His condition has worsened over the last 10 days and he's in a bad spot. His sister is probably my best friend outside of my own family members and I just ache for her and the family and of course her brother. This family has been on a roller coaster with, now, two family members dealing with COVID.

So, once again Blue Lot friends, if you could just say a special prayer for RS in Texas it would be greatly appreciated. I know there are thousands of prayers for thousands of people going up for folks in similar circumstances but He hears them all.

Thanks again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News