ADVERTISEMENT

OT: RIP Rush Limbaugh...

Maybe at whatever liberal shithole million dollar fvckfest you work at. Damn sure not where I do. It’s part of the requirement to assess the impacts of whatever moron sits at 1600 Penn Ave. and the batshit looneys in control of the House and Senate. They control the purse strings, need to figure out how to bilk them accordingly.

relax toad

Another strong conservative voice silenced. Got his Twitter account cancelled and didn't even have one. A true pioneer to the very end.
He lives!!!!! 2021 rules.

Update..... The creative CPeer Blue Lot personality is dead.... Sorry, didn’t realize he only goes political now. Damn Shame

Last edited:
Rush gave voice to us conservatives and was forever a thorn in the side of the far left commies. I will miss listening to him everyday and send prayers to his family and all those faithful fans like me that tuned in daily. Rush is the greatest radio host of all time and died a legend. RIP Rush!
I didn't even KNOW that I was conservative, until I started listening to him while I worked in a machine shop for $5.50 an hour in the 1990's.

Conservatism is simple and unassailable IMO. Loving America, understanding that government CAN'T decide the winners and losers in life, respecting the rule of law, following The Golden Rule, respecting the constitution as written. Good stuff.

I didn't even KNOW that I was conservative, until I started listening to him while I worked in a machine shop for $5.50 an hour in the 1990's.

Conservatism is simple and unassailable IMO. Loving America, understanding that government CAN'T decide the winners and losers in life, respecting the rule of law, following The Golden Rule, respecting the constitution as written. Good stuff.

Exactly. It is so simple. We conservatives love the country and the constitution as long as it is on our side. Also, the government should not decide the winners and losers in life unless it is a presidential election. Then we have to make sure the legislators are able to overturn the will of the people or else we have to skip the whole "rule of law" thing and storm the Capitol. Which then makes it harder to follow the Golden Rule because I don't know of anyone who wants to beaten in the head with the American flag...but as long as we don't kneel during the anthem it's all good.

The Marxist left dancing to the death of Rush Limbaugh. Biden peeps his head out of his hole but saw his shadow and ran back in.

tenor.gif

Moe in his basement, lol

Good Lord! Funny how a little praise of a conservative legend brings the far left out. If someone had started a thread about a liberal radio host dying I wouldn’t even open it let alone feel the need to post anything other than my condolences and well wishes for the family. But the responses I’ve seen on social media today aren’t surprising but rather expected. But sad nonetheless.

Good Lord! Funny how a little praise of a conservative legend brings the far left out. If someone had started a thread about a liberal radio host dying I wouldn’t even open it let alone feel the need to post anything other than my condolences and well wishes for the family. But the responses I’ve seen on social media today aren’t surprising but rather expected. But sad nonetheless.

if it was about a liberal turd like Hoppy Kercheval, it wouldn’t get moved to the OT board either.

Last edited:
Reactions: WVRON
Exactly. It is so simple. We conservatives love the country and the constitution as long as it is on our side. Also, the government should not decide the winners and losers in life unless it is a presidential election. Then we have to make sure the legislators are able to overturn the will of the people or else we have to skip the whole "rule of law" thing and storm the Capitol. Which then makes it harder to follow the Golden Rule because I don't know of anyone who wants to beaten in the head with the American flag...but as long as we don't kneel during the anthem it's all good.
1d98d1966f4df2383ccff2fba0b1eba3.gif

Rush Limbaugh is dead. There is nothing to be sad about, Ron.

Rush always said that his success could be attributed to the fact that he simply voiced the beliefs already held by most Americans. Before his show, the conservative viewpoint was absent from the airwaves.
He was the best at seeing the true, hidden agenda of the left. No one was better at taking the news events of the day and breaking down the underlying meaning and intent. I'll miss hearing his take on things.

It’s all good, Ron. Their time is going to be short lived. They’re on the clock, they have less than 2 years. We retake majority in both houses in 22. Gonna be great to see what happens then.

Rush always said that his success could be attributed to the fact that he simply voiced the beliefs already held by most Americans. Before his show, the conservative viewpoint was absent from the airwaves.
He was the best at seeing the true, hidden agenda of the left. No one was better at taking the news events of the day and breaking down the underlying meaning and intent. I'll miss hearing his take on things.

And he was wrong. That's what I don't think you guys ever really grasp. Conservative voices don't represent the majority in the United States. Conservatives can't win a popular election. And now trumpism is splitting the conservative party in two. It is what it is.

And he was wrong. That's what I don't think you guys ever really grasp. Conservative voices don't represent the majority in the United States. Conservatives can't win a popular election. And now trumpism is splitting the conservative party in two. It is what it is.
Damn I thought CPeer was back. Nope, he dead gone. Shame, the one who was quick and witty about sports is gone...

On a scale of "sternly worded email" to "attempting an insurrection" where would ya think I'd rate on the triggered spectrum?

Funny how when leftist BOMB the United State Senate it is not even talked about, reported, or referenced by the media.. Bet you didn't even know about this act of domestic terrorism by your lefty buddies to kill American politicians. Of course not, doesn't fit the narrative. Leftist teachers and media members would never mention this as only one side is allowed to be discussed....their side.. But have a few wacko's dress as moose, break a window, and steal a laptop and the world is about to fall apart. Your sides hypocrisy is shining thru.....but that's predictable.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_United_States_Senate_bombing

Last edited:

Well this is a first. My favorite and world's best troll got trolled. Not sure what to think.

Glad to have you back CpEER. we miss your ability to get everyone with witless.

You are so delusional. Rush's audience was Conservative (primarily) and he had THE most popular radio show in the history of talk radio and nothing else on the air was even close! Your post makes no sense especially if you consider he was probably the single most influential voice behind the Conservative revolution which relegated Leftists to the back bench in the political arena of ideas.

To this day you aimless wanderers on the Left have no answer to the superior and winning ideas Rush espoused each day which defeated Liberalism to the point where most of you losers can't even admit you're Leftists, much less win anything honestly running on what your failed ideology is all about!

Shut up.

Aren’t you so clever you poor little liberal. God bless your heart you’re a special boy. What do you identify as? Just curious, not judging.
224.jpg
I don't know why you can't just look at me and figure out what I am, much more simply reading my posts and understanding that what you read is what you see.

^^^^^thinks the majority of 30% of the population is a majority ^^^^^

Fcking awesomesauce

Reactions: WVRON
Funny how when leftist BOMB the United State Senate it is not even talked about, reported, or referenced by the media.. Bet you didn't even know about this act of domestic terrorism by your lefty buddies to kill American politicians. Of course not, doesn't fit the narrative. Leftist teachers and media members would never mention this as only one side is allowed to be discussed....their side.. But have a few wacko's dress as moose, break a window, and steal a laptop and the world is about to fall apart. Your sides hypocrisy is shining thru.....but that's predictable.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_United_States_Senate_bombing

Did you just...complain about an event that occurred almost 40 years ago not getting covered in today’s news?

My man. You’re having a day. Not as bad as ol’ Rush here but a day indeed.

Did you just...complain about an event that occurred almost 40 years ago not getting covered in today’s news?

My man. You’re having a day. Not as bad as ol’ Rush here but a day indeed.
You’re still a fat **** and child molester.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT