ADVERTISEMENT

OT. Philly Eagles

WVU285

All-Conference
Gold Member
Dec 20, 2010
Before I start my rant...Go Giants !!
I'm smart enough to know tanking by NFL teams goes on every yr end...But all teams do it in a kinda nice way...Not altogether flat out "we are tanking this game today" !! So the NFL changes the starting time to 8:20 for this must watch game because a division title is on the line..(yes I know all 4 teams suck)...But someone has to win it...The Giants and Cowboys played the game for REAL..But the Eagles played to lose and there for everyone to see,on national TV,how fans of the Eagles as well as all the fans across the USA,whether you bet on the game or not,you ALL GOT SCREWED !!!
If the NFL has any balls,they should take Eagles 2nd round pick and give it to the Giants...They disgraced the honesty of the NFL games yesterday...They didn't play important starters who were HEALTHY,and then the Jerk Off coach has the balls to say "we were trying to win the game" !!! REALLY COACH !! Right now I wish the Cowboys would have won the game...Old Jerry Jones would be flying into Philly to see the ass hole coach,and personally kick butt !!

Reactions: Cheers and BoHed
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News