ADVERTISEMENT

OT: I am sick, sick, sick

When the punishment fits the crime... Or better. This mess will not stop. Fsr too many self proclaimed and proven evils live on our dime. Protected behind the security of our dime behind bars....

Reactions: 30CAT
When the punishment fits the crime... Or better. This mess will not stop. Fsr too many self proclaimed and proven evils live on our dime. Protected behind the security of our dime behind bars....
The death penalty does nothing to deter crime. It certainly didn't help here.

Another shooting in Texas at elementary school. At least 14 kids and one teacher dead. When will we shut our borders? What does it take?

in other news. you just don’t know where the next zodiac killer will come from. this is just another blip in the next 48 hr news cycle and then people will go back to their lives. we did after WW2, 9/11, and Covid-19. it’s just unpredictable in today’s climate. I’m also not sure if i want this bumbling government to take care of it at their next teleprompter meeting. i think some citizens should take it into their own hands. but that’s just my 10 cents.

so...

Salvadore Ramos, from Uvalde high school, kills his grandmother...

then travels to the elementary school and kills children there...

and you're blaming it on illegals ?

How come you don't post about Chicago killings every Monday ?

or NYC shootings this week ?

It's a democrat problem...

Was this not happening before Biden?

Wow, these takes.

If the US wanted to solve mass shooting issues, it would. It doesn’t. Too few people will pull in the same direction, so the status quo continues, and we will continue to have mass shootings, including in schools.

This is the United States.

Here's a thread with information about his social media. 15 people are dead. Maybe take a break from stupid posts.

fedbdcad6f3f222f16e1faed48908f4e_530x@2x.jpg

Reactions: dave
Mental health is a real issue and not just in America.

That's a fact. However all the medication, mental health facilities, and counseling in the world won't fix evil. I don't care how mentally ill he was. Shooting a bunch of kids is simply evil. Need better security at all schools. Less funds going overseas until we fix that. Gun control will not fix it either.

Was this not happening before Biden?

Wow, these takes.

If the US wanted to solve mass shooting issues, it would. It doesn’t. Too few people will pull in the same direction, so the status quo continues, and we will continue to have mass shootings, including in schools.

This is the United States.

He is the commander in chief. The buck stops with him.

Guess I'm confused. How does that help? Didn't realize that all school shootings were committed by non American citizens
Since the shooting happened a couple miles from the border & local police are busy with illegals. A person could say they might have caught him after he killed grandma before he made it to the school.

• Wow
Reactions: woodman316
The original news announcement said the shooter was crossing the border illegally and the border patrol was chasing him. They have since changed that story. But I am still for proper vetting and legal citizenship. Sorry if that offends you but right now I don't give a crap because 18 families don't have their loved ones and babies home with them tonight. Prayers for all of them. I have 3 grandchildren that age and I cannot even think about the pain,

Reactions: roadtrasheer
I expect to see you post every Monday morning about the dead and wounded from Chicago's weekend.

otherwise, this would just make you a hypocrite...

right ?

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT