ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Has there ever been a NBA player as dominant in his era as Curry

I would think every WVU fan would be happy about LeBron and Cleveland. A local guy who came home to win a championship for Northeast Ohio, just like some WVU fans want Rich, Brother, Jimbo to come back to WVU to win a national title for the Mountaineers.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
I watched the whole series and have never seen a grown man cry the way James did. It was sickening to see him constantly complaining to the refs. The only reason I would put him ahead of Curry is because his size allows him to do things Curry can't. James wouldn't be capable of holding Jordan's jock strap in his mouth.
During the Finals LeBron led both teams in points, assists, rebounds, blocks, and steals. MJ never did that. In fact no player has ever done that before LeBron.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
What part didn't you understand?

I said Curry is the first pure PG since Isiah Thomas to lead his team to a NBA title. The next closest examples would be Iverson, Nash and Kidd - PG's who almost did it, but did not.

Misunderstood. Gotcha.

I watched the whole series and have never seen a grown man cry the way James did. It was sickening to see him constantly complaining to the refs. The only reason I would put him ahead of Curry is because his size allows him to do things Curry can't. James wouldn't be capable of holding Jordan's jock strap in his mouth.

Funny! The haters can't help themselves. James is a top 10 player of all time. That's the historical discussion. Not to put James down by using MJ against him. That is silly and only the lame ass haters get off on your perspective.

The nba always does its Vince McMahon thing. Usually, the better team overcomes. Notable exceptions include the infamous Portland Lakers series. I expect GS to dominate game 7.

I don't think basketball is your sport. Your predictions where way off during the Ncaa tourney and your luck didn't change during the NBA finals. Time to pick a new sport don't you think

I dare you, go back and watch some of the 90's Bulls series. Count the times that MJ was demanding calls during those series. I can't remember which former NBA player it was, but I remember a funny story they were telling about special treatment given to MJ by the refs. He said that they were at halfcourt getting ready for tipoff. MJ walked over and he heard the ref say "Hey, Mike, I got a new pair of Jordan's for my son....would you care to sign them after the game". MJ's response was "It depends. We'll see". He said that game Jordan got away with everything.

Reactions: CAJUNEER
I dare you, go back and watch some of the 90's Bulls series. Count the times that MJ was demanding calls during those series. I can't remember which former NBA player it was, but I remember a funny story they were telling about special treatment given to MJ by the refs. He said that they were at halfcourt getting ready for tipoff. MJ walked over and he heard the ref say "Hey, Mike, I got a new pair of Jordan's for my son....would you care to sign them after the game". MJ's response was "It depends. We'll see". He said that game Jordan got away with everything.
One of MJ's most iconic plays--watch his left hand:

Funny! The haters can't help themselves. James is a top 10 player of all time. That's the historical discussion. Not to put James down by using MJ against him. That is silly and only the lame ass haters get off on your perspective.

You going to cry now?

WOW, another great one. Who would have ever thought some pencil neck could come up with such astounding come-backs. Did it take long to think of that in your basement?

Sticks n stones goof! What's wrong with mom and dads basement?

NBA does what it it does. Pure entertainment, no real competition. Ridiculous suspending of Green and reducing the Warriors active roster by 2 in game five made the difference. Series ending injuries to Igudala and and Bogut in game five was the icing on the cake.

In related news, Brock Lesnar is doing well in the the WWE.

Yes, even though the NBA is a complete farce, I still love it.

I don't think basketball is your sport. Your predictions where way off during the Ncaa tourney and your luck didn't change during the NBA finals. Time to pick a new sport don't you think

hard to predict. but rest assured i know the sport better than most, perhaps all here

hard to predict. but rest assured i know the sport better than most, perhaps all here

You pretty much make that claim about everything.

....although in regard to pro ball I wouldn't argue. The NBA is barely above the Washington Generals. ...a complete joke.

You pretty much make that claim about everything.

....although in regard to pro ball I wouldn't argue. The NBA is barely above the Washington Generals. ...a complete joke.

well, i'll just say it...i am pretty smart. and it is true that not many here are on my level. by now, that much should be abundantly clear to you

well, i'll just say it...i am pretty smart. and it is true that not many here are on my level. by now, that much should be abundantly clear to you

It's true... ..not many here are at your level.

Ha. Lebron was given this series on an silver platter. GS already installed as the favorite next year.
LeBron led the series in points, assists, rebounds, steals, and blocks. Tell me again what he was given?

Nope.Jordan , Russel,Chamberline,West,Kareem, Julius Erving, Bob Cousy,yada yada yada. Not close to the best.

To finally put a bow on this ridiculous thread once and for all......

Michael Jordan recorded 10 scoring titles in 12 seasons between 1986 and 1998.

Wilt Chamberlain also had a 7-season stretch of scoring titles during his career.

Durant already has 4, as did Iverson and Gervin......

Steph has 1. The above names exemplify dominance. Curry?...........no. Him getting back to back MVPs is right up there with Steve Nash getting 2 straight on the list of ridiculousness in the NBA.

NBA does what it it does. Pure entertainment, no real competition. Ridiculous suspending of Green and reducing the Warriors active roster by 2 in game five made the difference. Series ending injuries to Igudala and and Bogut in game five was the icing on the cake.

In related news, Brock Lesnar is doing well in the the WWE.

Yes, even though the NBA is a complete farce, I still love it.

And LeBron took the series to 6 games last year with no Love and no Irving for the entire series. It was LJ and 4 guys who most fans couldn't pick out of a line up. How would Steph have done this year if Thompson and Green had been out starting game 1? Think he could have gotten the series to 6 games? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Based on this thread you know little about the NBA. I'm gonna go one step further and say you know nothing about the NBA.

Now you're actually making me laugh. You are are another level! Good job!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT