ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Anyone hiring?

Taylor3535

All-Conference
Gold Member
Sep 10, 2014
Florida
Yesterday was rough... so it got me thinking... and while down that rabbit hole, I decided I was going to post on here.

I want to make more money for my family.

My wife (no pics.. yes I know the rules) and I quit our "jobs" last summer and moved to Sarasota, Florida with our 3 daughters (ages 1, 3, and 4). We were traveling all over the country as I was working as a Lead Environmental Inspector for pipelines since I graduated from WVU in 2012. We absolutely hated that lifestyle and couldn't take it anymore. So we dropped everything and built a house down here. We have no family or friends here... just our little family that we enjoy... beautiful beaches and great weather!

We bet on ourselves to "figure it out", and we have. We both run small businesses and make decent money... majority of it is passive, which is great. But we want to be able to do more with our kids, eventually build a pool, boating, etc... My current income being online and mostly passive, gives me additional free time to pursue some other income streams.

So this is the next step in "figuring things out"... posting on the blue lot. I'm looking for an "at-home/online" position as I live here in South Florida. Something that isn't just busy work... but something that is somewhat fulfilling, enjoy, or a position where growth is possible... and with good people that share similar values.

Anyhow, I know it's a long shot... and this will probably get moved/deleted... but if any of you could use an Alum... feel free to email me at sethtaylorbusiness@gmail.com. I'll be happy to send my resume over to you.

I appreciate you all! ✊

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News