ADVERTISEMENT

Orange Jesus in court again

sammyk

All-Conference
Oct 26, 2001
Can’t keep his mouth shut about a woman he assaulted. I am sure you evangelic morons are praying for him

Can’t keep his mouth shut about a woman he assaulted. I am sure you evangelic morons are praying for him
I'm beginning to think you're the one who worships Trump? You certainly are enamored with him.

Why?

While I have your attention reading this, mind telling me what in your mind makes him a God? I know you can't answer that since you're an Atheist so I'm really intrigued what you find are Trump's attributes that encourage you to think of him as a deity?

There has to be something about him you admire as divine since you keep ascribing Messianic characteristics to him. So what are they?

@sammyk having a rough time finding anything "Holy" about Trump
giphy.gif

What else would you expect from a mindless bot? 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: roadtrasheer
I am sure you evangelic morons are praying for him
You know Religious bigotry is not acceptable by the Left? You sure you want to keep embarrassing your side being such an obnoxious Christian bigot? Think what you're doing to the reputation of the kind, patient, tolerant, understanding, accepting and accommodating Left?

They might kick you out of the Fraternity, then where would you go?

Last edited:
Reactions: roadtrasheer
Travis_in_Flint

Meet Elizabeth Jean Carroll, known by most as E. Jean Carroll. She has been an avid Trump hater and in 2019 she decided to publish a story claiming Trump assaulted her in a department store.

This claim could’ve easily been refuted because Trump keeps such a detailed record of his life, but this became impossible because Carroll isn’t even sure what year it happened.

Normally this would just be a public dispute, but liberals found a way around this.

Liberals in New York changed the laws with the only reasoning behind it behind was so Carroll could sue Trump.

Our public officials used official time and changed laws just to go after an enemy.

Carroll wasn’t going to pursue a lawsuit until she was persuaded by members of the Lincoln Project like George Conway.

This woman has gone on TV and bragged about her fantasies, has no proof any of this happened, and even gives weird inappropriate names to her pets.

This is a huge miscarriage of justice and a very corrupt way to use the justice system.

Carroll and the Lincoln Project members and the politicians who allowed this to happen should all be punished.

We can’t have a country where this is allowed to happen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT