ADVERTISEMENT

WVU Release Only one week away!

I can't wait. But I also know, that there's a better than 75% chance we will end up losing at LEAST one game this season.

I was thinking more like 5 losses. If the season ends after next weeks game can we claim National Champions because we are unbeaten at 1-0?

EKU getting their hat handed to them. MooU makes them look like a HS team. Are they that bad or is MooU very good? 52=0 at the end of the 3rd.

Too bad not many people are going to give a crap this year. WVU and WVU football is going down in popularity in the state very fast. Ive talked to ppl the last few days that I was truly shocked who said they were done with WVU football, and Gordon Gee also. This is not a liberal state even though we vote democrat locally a lot lol. Very few people who live here or lived here believe that BLM movement is legit or needed at all. People are smart enough to remember that before Obama, race relations were waaaay better than it is now. Lots of people remember the last race riots happening in the last election year and none since then.

When it hits them in their wallets, reality will set in. Brown wont be here long.

If a sticker changes your feelings about WVU football, then that's not on the team....that's you. I'm more concerned about them being able to convert a 3rd and 2.

Reactions: Ativan
EKU getting their hat handed to them. MooU makes them look like a HS team. Are they that bad or is MooU very good? 52=0 at the end of the 3rd.

I would say a little bit of both considering Marshall has a lot of returning players.

Tell the truth loser...you really are concerned about your one inch dick.

You just want the players to realize that they should shut their mouths and get back on the plantation......ehhh...I mean field.

So, we shouldn't be reading anything more from you on this website since you have given up on WVU? YES!

Too bad not many people are going to give a crap this year. WVU and WVU football is going down in popularity in the state very fast. Ive talked to ppl the last few days that I was truly shocked who said they were done with WVU football, and Gordon Gee also. This is not a liberal state even though we vote democrat locally a lot lol. Very few people who live here or lived here believe that BLM movement is legit or needed at all. People are smart enough to remember that before Obama, race relations were waaaay better than it is now. Lots of people remember the last race riots happening in the last election year and none since then.

When it hits them in their wallets, reality will set in. Brown wont be here long.

Not every state is 95% white.
Not every state has this deep need for Donald Trump because he promised to bring the jobs back.
A lot of the anger towards "BLM" is political. Like what has been said. You should be able to be a Republican and support BLM. But it is difficult because of the polarization in this country.

Actually idiot one I want no scholarships and a team of real students...nothing like the disease of today's college football.

Grand Lizard Rootmaster is looking to get the boys together to have a cross burning on Saturday.

Guy has went too hard the last few weeks.
Obviously he has never cared at all for WVU. His reasoning his entertaining.

College football has been different for the longest time. Reason why the Ivy League stopped playing with the rest about 100 years ago

I am pretty sure Rootmaster isn't 115 years old so he is talking about going back to an era he never experienced unless he is a fan of a Division 2 or Division 3 school.

You hate WVU. See ya! Good Luck.
Now that I'm sure that you're running away I wonder whether you and your anti white..neo racist...BurnLootMurder ...Antifa sucking...middle school dropout ...pretend football fan ...friends enjoy your nightly riots?

Now that I'm sure that you're running away I wonder whether you and your anti white..neo racist...BurnLootMurder ...Antifa sucking...middle school dropout ...pretend football fan ...friends enjoy your nightly riots?

Huh? I'm not going anywhere, you are. This is for WVU fans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT