ADVERTISEMENT

On this date, March 12, 1987

countryroads89

All-American
Sep 6, 2013
Ronald Reagan was president.
Woody Hayes departed this life.
A federal judge dismissed a lawsuit file by Oliver North.
David Robinson scored 50 points in an NCAA game.
The moo U last appeared in the men's NCAA basketball tournament.

Born that same month were Kesha, Buster Posey and Jermichael Finley. [laughing]

Ronald Reagan was president.
Woody Hayes departed this life.
A federal judge dismissed a lawsuit file by Oliver North.
David Robinson scored 50 points in an NCAA game.
The moo U last appeared in the men's NCAA basketball tournament.

Born that same month were Kesha, Buster Posey and Jermichael Finley. [laughing]

I'd change the subject from football to bball to if my school was lower ranked for 3 straight years. [thumbsup]

I'd change the subject from football to bball to if my school was lower ranked for 3 straight years. [thumbsup]
I would continue to talk about a football season that has ended too, if my basketball team had seen the NCAAs in 28 years. I mean, we wouldn't want to discuss the teams that are actually in season now, would we?

I would continue to talk about a football season that has ended too, if my basketball team had seen the NCAAs in 28 years. I mean, we wouldn't want to discuss the teams that are actually in season now, would we?

Lol coming from fools who tout 0-12 that dates back 100 years.
Back to back to back

Reactions: 30Kelly
Back to back to back
You have never once seen me mention the series record until just now in response to your weak post. Feel free to spend your... uh... "valuable" time confirming that.

However what is relevant is how you want to avoid a basketball discussion. You guys want the basketball series to continue sooooooo badly, but you don't want to actually discuss the state of affairs with our respective basketball teams. So essentially basketball matters to you in terms of forcing a basketball series to continue with WVU so you can continue to leech off of WVU's success, but you don't want to talk about it when it comes to discussing the success, or lack thereof in your case, of each program.

Back to back to back
Who would want to discuss head to head games when you can focus on a bogus poll of GA's and SIDs trying to give their coaches some love.

When's the ceremony for this prestigious achievement? Are you expecting a big crowd? Who is televising this big event? Herd fans seem pretty excited. Especially you. Congratulations!

When's the ceremony for this prestigious achievement? Are you expecting a big crowd? Who is televising this big event? Herd fans seem pretty excited. Especially you. Congratulations!

Been a while since you've been this butt hurt. Back to back to back

Reactions: 30Kelly
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT