ADVERTISEMENT

On My Way To St Andrews

Feb 1, 2019
I am going to play golf at St Andrews. I'm currently on my private yacht which used to be an Aircraft Carrier. My private plane can land on it at anytime. I am a multimillionaire which makes me a 0.1% wage earner. That makes me richer than the so called top 1% wage earners on this board. That's just about everyone on here.

BTW for anyone wishing to dispute any of my claims don't bother I probably can't here you. I have you on ignore

rich-guy.jpg

I bought it last month. No way I’m letting someone like you on my course. Turn your boat around and head back to Haiti.

Should have one on your aircraft carrier

Real 1%ers have their own golf course on their property.
Don't need to hang around the normal people at these golf courses
Might catch something

I am going to play golf at St Andrews. I'm currently on my private yacht which used to be an Aircraft Carrier. My private plane can land on it at anytime. I am a multimillionaire which makes me a 0.1% wage earner. That makes me richer than the so called top 1% wage earners on this board. That's just about everyone on here.

BTW for anyone wishing to dispute any of my claims don't bother I probably can't here you. I have you on ignore

rich-guy.jpg

CFE?

Probably Greg's previous account on here.

He makes a lot of accounts.
He has made a lot with Michigan in the name including MichiganHerd.

His GregJacobs account pretty much has been destroyed.

He would be a lot more entertaining if he came on here with a different angle.

This I am a Pitt grad who is richer and smarter than everyone but I waste half my day on here is played out and doesn't match up.

I thought this was a serious thread, but then I realized where I was.

Anyhow I had a cousin who was director of basketball operations at a now PAC-12 school. He was pulling down decent money and decided to take his Dad golfing in Scotland. They hit all the legendary courses.

When they got back I asked the Dad how it was? He said, "If that's summer in Scotland, I'd hate to end up there in winter." They'd taken their normal Stateside golf wear with them and nearly froze to death.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT