ADVERTISEMENT

" Ole Miss will be a offensive force this year" - RichRod*

Ole Miss will soon face NCAA sanctions for violating practice related time rules and once the Rebel cheerleaders see me in my crotch enhancing underwear one of them is going to be knocked up - Dick Rod

FIFY

Kkkuntry is dumb enough to believe that. The question is what mod did I go to and when? Prove it.
Prove it? Geezus Christ. You surely cannot deny you're the board nark. Did you ever get one of your butt buddies to prove to you I'm not the guy over at MMB with the 45 profiles you claimed I had? Eat a bag of dicks, snitch.

Prove it? Geezus Christ. You surely cannot deny you're the board nark. Did you ever get one of your butt buddies to prove to you I'm not the guy over at MMB with the 45 profiles you claimed I had? Eat a bag of dicks, snitch.
Board nark? I have never asked the mods to ban anyone. Period. Prove otherwise. It wasnt hard to figure out which Marahall fan is running the multi userbane gig. Find the one who isnt clever.

Reactions: Motown Mounty
Board nark? I have never asked the mods to ban anyone. Period. Prove otherwise. It wasnt hard to figure out which Marahall fan is running the multi userbane gig. Find the one who isnt clever.
You claimed it was me, dumbass. Prove it, or STFU. Hell, you were so flustered, you tried to get other posters to shoot me. Dildo Dave, the Orange Cone Dropper. 136,000 posts and counting, and your co-workers laugh and make fun of you. How do I know? They tell me.

You claimed it was me, dumbass. Prove it, or STFU. Hell, you were so flustered, you tried to get other posters to shoot me. Dildo Dave, the Orange Cone Dropper. 136,000 posts and counting, and your co-workers laugh and make fun of you. How do I know? They tell me.
Good grief. Someone is pretty mad. You dont know any of my co workers. How do I know? Hahahahaha.

Take your meds mantits.

Reactions: Motown Mounty
They didn't leave any players for Rich! - Rita
Id be shocked if his offense doesnt blow up there eventually. Plenty of fast guys already in their recruiting sweet spot. He will more than likely be in #metoo prison within 2 years though

Id be shocked if his offense doesnt blow up there eventually. Plenty of fast guys already in their recruiting sweet spot. He will more than likely be in #metoo prison within 2 years though
You and Buzz are Brutal!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT