ADVERTISEMENT

Oklahoma vs Oklahoma St

Pitt4Life34

All-American
Nov 5, 2002
That game says it all. Same old Big12. Oklahoma doesn’t have the D to be taken seriously against a SEC playoff opponent. Looks and smells like another 45-17 shellacking come playoff time. Watched last quarter or so on my phone. My phone started to smoke. Oklahoma will get smacked in playoffs if they make it.

Reactions: ColoradoMountaineer
Was Bedlam a shootout? Sure. Are there shootout games in every conference, every year? Yes. I don't think one game serves as an indictment of an entire conference but luckily for me, I don't root for the BXII. I root for WVU. So.... if OU happens to make the playoffs and then gets prison raped, I won't lose a wink of sleep over it.

Your comment about OU not being able to compete with the SEC got me thinking so I did a little digging. Since 2000, OU is 7-3 vs. the SEC(14-7-2 all time). They're 6-7-1 all time vs. The SEC in bowl games so it's not like OU completely folds the tents when they face an SEC opponent.

Reactions: Phil
That game says it all. Same old Big12. Oklahoma doesn’t have the D to be taken seriously against a SEC playoff opponent. Looks and smells like another 45-17 shellacking come playoff time. Watched last quarter or so on my phone. My phone started to smoke. Oklahoma will get smacked in playoffs if they make it.
They beat up Bama pretty good in the '14 Sugar Bowl.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
If OU makes the playoff they are every bit as good as the other teams not named Bama. As per usual it’s Bama and the rest and Clemson doesn’t have a Deshaun Watson to even the tables a little bit.

Was Bedlam a shootout? Sure. Are there shootout games in every conference, every year? Yes. I don't think one game serves as an indictment of an entire conference but luckily for me, I don't root for the BXII. I root for WVU. So.... if OU happens to make the playoffs and then gets prison raped, I won't lose a wink of sleep over it.

Your comment about OU not being able to compete with the SEC got me thinking so I did a little digging. Since 2000, OU is 7-3 vs. the SEC(14-7-2 all time). They're 6-7-1 all time vs. The SEC in bowl games so it's not like OU completely folds the tents when they face an SEC opponent.
I LOVE it when people do their reseach before responding. Too many just post inaccuracies to match their bias. Thank you.

OK.....................who would you rather beat now? OK State or Oklahoma? Somebody asked this question previously but I am asking it right now. I say the answer is Oklahoma. Warez

LOL. Cling to your agenda, Gregory.

Well!!! Any thoughts on why Oklahoma has a CHOKE reputation outside of Homerville?

Hey idiot I’ve post my thoughts a hundred times about my feelings about WVU being in the Big12. Luck didn’t have a choice so he did what he had to do. Just sucks WVU isn’t with their natural academic and athletic partners. Oh and Big12 football is irrelavent and Big12 Hoops is as solid as it gets. Since you are slow after all this time Big12 football has some good teams. Like 5 of them from year to year. Problem is that no one cares.

I’d love to see Alabama in the Big 12. They have one of the best defenses in country, if not the best but they play in 1 of the most offense challenged leagues in the country. I’d love to see how they would do if they faced fast tempo high powered offenses week after week. I thought we did pretty good against them a few years ago, Oklahoma did pretty good against them in Sugar Bowl, Clemson did really good against them back to back years. I’d like to see how they do week in, week out with offenses that can move the ball in a hurry and with great quarterbacks.

I’d love to see Alabama in the Big 12. They have one of the best defenses in country, if not the best but they play in 1 of the most offense challenged leagues in the country. I’d love to see how they would do if they faced fast tempo high powered offenses week after week. I thought we did pretty good against them a few years ago, Oklahoma did pretty good against them in Sugar Bowl, Clemson did really good against them back to back years. I’d like to see how they do week in, week out with offenses that can move the ball in a hurry and with great quarterbacks.

They'd blast the BXII the same way they blast the SEC.

I doubt any team would ever leave the Sec. Most Big 12 teams would leave the Big 12 for the Sec in a heartbeat if the offer came along. I am sure Wvu would.

I doubt any team would ever leave the Sec. Most Big 12 teams would leave the Big 12 for the Sec in a heartbeat if the offer came along. I am sure Wvu would.

Oh I wasn't talking about them leaving SEC, never will happen. I was just talking about them facing fast tempo, spread offenses with some pretty damn good quarterback-receiver combos. I'd like to see how their defense would do week in, week out. Big 12 gets dissed a lot for defense but Hell, put our schools in some of these other conferences and I think the defenses would greatly improve.

You seem to have forgotten somebody, Beer man: There was a school led by its third-string quarterback that outscored Alabama on its way to the National Title in 2014-15.

Well!!! Any thoughts on why Oklahoma has a CHOKE reputation outside of Homerville?

Hey idiot I’ve post my thoughts a hundred times about my feelings about WVU being in the Big12. Luck didn’t have a choice so he did what he had to do. Just sucks WVU isn’t with their natural academic and athletic partners. Oh and Big12 football is irrelavent and Big12 Hoops is as solid as it gets. Since you are slow after all this time Big12 football has some good teams. Like 5 of them from year to year. Problem is that no one cares.
You must care, you're certainly obsessed with B12 football Gregory. Half of the conference is ranked. One it appears a lot of people think they are relevant and two it appears a lot of people care. It appears the 10+4 conference is out this year so expect the playoff to expand in the near future.

Last edited:
Ah, tofu fan resorts to ancient history.
It's long past your bedtime, and it shows, Pops. Beer referenced Oklahoma's win over Alabama, which occurred BEFORE Ohio State punked your hero Saban in the Sugar Bowl, so what's ancient history again? Try to keep up.

You must care, you're certainly obsessed with B12 football Gregory. Half of the conference is ranked. One it appears a lot of people think they are relevant and two it appears a lot of people care. It appears the 10+4 conference is out this year so expect the playoff to expand in the near future.

Do you even read my posts or are just so obsessed you see my posts and go nuts ? Half the Conference is ranked as you say. If you read my post Einstein you would have seen I posted 5 team s are generally good. Guess what moron.......that’s HALF.

No GOR extension = unstable conference

GOR extension = stable conference

Hey something just occurred to me. I was at the game Saturday. Obviously I do care about WVU and the relationship with the Big12 Moron or I wouldn’t go to games and wouldn’t deal with nitwits like you.

Hey something just occurred to me. I was at the game Saturday. Obviously I do care about WVU and the relationship with the Big12 Moron or I wouldn’t go to games and wouldn’t deal with nitwits like you.
Another low IQ post from you Gregory. I assume that is your ceiling.

You’re not real good at this brah. Back to beginning with you I guess. You’re a flippin idiot and I feel sorry for your family. Go bear hunting this weekend. Hopefully the bear will eat you.
LOL Gregory you really are something. But keep clinging Gregory, it is all you have.

I wonder if anyone else who frequently reads this forum will understand what I'm about to convey.

As I read the never-ending back and forth between Greg and 5-0, I'm struck with the thought of how awesome it would be to suite them both up in full pads at Mountaineer Field and line Greg up at one 40 yd line while lining 5-0 up at the other 40. At the whistle they come out of their 3 point stances and meet head on at the 50 yd line to settle their score.

All of us could get liquored up. Heck, we could charge admission.

I wonder if anyone else who frequently reads this forum will understand what I'm about to convey.

As I read the never-ending back and forth between Greg and 5-0, I'm struck with the thought of how awesome it would be to suite them both up in full pads at Mountaineer Field and line Greg up at one 40 yd line while lining 5-0 up at the other 40. At the whistle they come out of their 3 point stances and meet head on at the 50 yd line to settle their score.

All of us could get liquored up. Heck, we could charge admission.
Really would not be fair. He is a small fellow.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT