ADVERTISEMENT

WVU Release Oklahoma Football Game on ABC at 8 p.m.

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007
Oklahoma Football Game on ABC at 8 p.m.

MORGANTOWN, W.Va. – (November 7, 2016) – The Big 12 Conference has announced that WVU’s Saturday, Nov. 19, Big 12 Conference football game against Oklahoma at Milan Puskar Stadium will be televised on ABC at 8 p.m. ET.

The Mountaineers’ matchup with Oklahoma will be True Blue, presented by GoMart, at Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium. All fans are encouraged to wear blue.

Tickets remain for home games with Oklahoma (Nov. 19) and Baylor (Dec. 3) and can be purchased online at WVUGAME.com or by calling 1-800-WVU GAME.

I read an article where college Gamedays 3 top choices before yesterday were probably WVU vs Oklahoma, ND vs VPI, & Houston vs Louisville.

I don't see why ND vs VPI was even a possibility.

The bloom is off the Houston vs Louisville Game and it's on a Thursday.

FLORIDA @ LSU is the SEC Gameday game. I don't see double coverage for that.

I bet they're in the 26505.

Last edited:
The Mountaineers’ matchup with Oklahoma will be True Blue, presented by GoMart, at Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium.

It will look like every other game.

Reactions: torontoeers
The Mountaineers’ matchup with Oklahoma will be True Blue, presented by GoMart, at Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium.

It will look like every other game.
'True' enough...imo the gold rush or especially stripe games do look much better....I suppose I can't blame em for trying however...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT