ADVERTISEMENT

Ok admit it Nutz.....how many of you

You know ... nobody is ever going to confuse me with a wingnut ... but I don't see Milo in the same light as many others.

He was really just a provocateur and didn't really seem to be too much on the right in general. I think he just wanted to get attention by saying the most outlandish and controversial things he could say. I'm not saying that I like people like that, because I don't, but I also don't think he is exactly what people claim. He's a flaming homosexual for crying out loud ... you don't get much farther away from the right than that.

I don't care about him one way or another. I think his "fame" was ill gained and I don't think his absence will be missed by many ... I just don't think he's exactly what people think either.

cried a little when your poster boy Milo apologized?

I looked at the comments to the apology post for a while, people watching. He's still the poster boy for the alt right, that's not changing. His book is going to get published by someone else, and he will still be stirring the pot on college campuses. This will make him more famous than before, and he will show up on even more talk shows.

He's not conservative nor liberal. He's a pot stirrer. I have paid attention to him, and I have no idea his thoughts on fiscal policy, foreign policy, etc. His only goal is to make people question their long held beliefs, especially pc one's. I don't think he'll evolve beyond that, he's making too much money to change.

I feel for the guy because of what happened in his adolescence. What he has become is a direct result of that.

I feel for the guy because of what happened in his adolescence. What he has become is a direct result of that.

That's more or less where I am with him as well. It really does seem as what he is doing these days is at least related to his experiences as an adolescent and is at least partly a coping mechanism. I'm not sure that I would say that what he has become is a direct result of those experiences entirely, but at least partially so. But we could argue percentages for a decade and none of would really have any idea.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT