ADVERTISEMENT

OHHHHH the tears of the OT Board Snow Flakes are tasty today...

I find it funny how the term "snow flake" and "crybaby" suddenly comes out ... when the right has been whining and crying and even making up stuff to whine and cry about for 8 years.

And they continue to whine and cry everytime Trumplethinskin the cheetoh Jesus gets criticized.

Reactions: WVUBRU
Just take a step back and listen to whom you are putting your faith into today.

Interesting Boom and no slight intended to you. But many conservatives felt the same way about Obama in 2008. He had zero experience. Never held a private sector job. His mentor was a communist. He wanted to "transform the country." He wanted to destroy coal. In front of a rich donor group in San Fran he declared that rural people cling to their guns and their faith.

This things goes both ways.

Interesting Boom and no slight intended to you. But many conservatives felt the same way about Obama in 2008. He had zero experience. Never held a private sector job. His mentor was a communist. He wanted to "transform the country." He wanted to destroy coal. In front of a rich donor group in San Fran he declared that rural people cling to their guns and their faith.

"Cuts like a knife,every rose has its thorns "..IT'S A GREAT DAY TO BE AN AMERICAN! !!, #MAGA!!

Reactions: atlkvb and wvu2007
keep it coming.
[banana]

Then you should be enjoying your lunch and dinner today......meanwhile, I trust you (and your pals) have your new cleats, because you're now officially playing defense.

View image on Twitter
C2oW2ZxUkAA-5NN.jpg:small

Follow
Amy Harder @AmyAHarder

RIP @WhiteHouse climate webpage.

12:24 PM - 20 Jan 2017

Then you should be enjoying your lunch and dinner today......meanwhile, I trust you (and your pals) have your new cleats, because you're now officially playing defense.
I'm not a full Trump supporter...it was a vote against Hillary as much as it was a vote for Trump. I'll strive to be objective on him as well.

Don't forget his Foreign "we're sorry" apology tour. That was infuriating to me and to my Brother and Uncles who fought and were injured fighting overseas to protect the same Nations he "apologized" to.

Mr. Obama, please just go away.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT