ADVERTISEMENT

Oh well, expect delays on I79

BurninDownTheCouch

All-Conference
Jan 16, 2006
Saint Albans
The state of WV, entrepreneurs, and investors are building yet another exit off 79 to enter Touchdown City. More hotels going up, more restaurants going in, more businesses locating to TDC. I just wish we weren't getting passed by by Huntington. But, if you're traveling North on 79 around exit 153, just beware WVU is trying hard to keep up with the kows. May need to double up on that pop tax.....I'm sure we can find something to spend it on, after our 100mm athletic facility upgrades.

WVU proved VW was rigging its emission systems on their cars, and the missing piece of Einstein's Theory of Relativity...... If only we could have played a middle school football schedule in front of no one, and received a couple of more votes in the final poll. We can't even be #1 in our own little basketball conference... Must settle for TIED for #1. Not looking good for the Flagship. Woe, is we.
monopoly-man.gif

Psych

Reactions: WVU82
WVU researchers who helped prove the missing piece of Einsteins theory and the research team that found that one of the worlds largest auto makers have been duping the public is small change when compared to MU's claim to fame of also receiving votes in a football poll.......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT