ADVERTISEMENT

Oh wait it gets better

sammyk

All-Conference
Oct 26, 2001
Wait until donny gets to the next trial loss. That one is asking for 300 million. Hahahahhaha

Is Hunter running for president ?????? Nice deflection try. Your boy donny the rapist going down

Of course he is a dead beat. So who cares the rapist and pedo is showing true colors. I am sure you will pray for him 😅😅😅
and Trump will never give them a dime...
Wrong again. He has to put a substantial portion of the judgements into escrow with the court, and unless he wins on appeal, the court will payout the judgements to EJC.

Interesting information from Democrat Senator. You don't have to like the guy but you probably should wonder if he's telling the truth.

NSA purchases Americans' internet browsing data without warrants, senator's documents show​

Sen. Ron Wyden released documents showing the NSA buys Americans' data, including information about the websites they visit and the apps they use, without a warrant​

Of course he is a dead beat. So who cares the rapist and pedo is showing true colors. I am sure you will pray for him 😅😅😅
Until Trump ran for POTUS, nobody in power cared in the slightest whether he was a rapist or a pedo or anything else. And if he never ran for POTUS everybody in power still would not care. All the hubbub about whether Trump is a rapist or a pedo has nothing to do with whether he's a rapist or a pedo and everything to do with him challenging those in power. If Trump took the other side when he decided to run for POTUS we'd be subjected now by Big Media to a non-stop barrage about how he's the greatest person ever.

GE8rXc7WsAAKbSW

Reactions: roadtrasheer
False Testimony against Trump will not go unpunished.

That lady bringing charges against Trump really did sound like a NUT. Something isn’t right with that lady.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Until Trump ran for POTUS, nobody in power cared in the slightest whether he was a rapist or a pedo or anything else. And if he never ran for POTUS everybody in power still would not care. All the hubbub about whether Trump is a rapist or a pedo has nothing to do with whether he's a rapist or a pedo and everything to do with him challenging those in power. If Trump took the other side when he decided to run for POTUS we'd be subjected now by Big Media to a non-stop barrage about how he's the greatest person ever.
I love story time. If Trump wasn't a criminal grifter he'd have no problem at all but he is and he has lots of legal problems and is trying to stay out of jail and not lose all of his money.

I love story time. If Trump wasn't a criminal grifter he'd have no problem at all but he is and he has lots of legal problems and is trying to stay out of jail and not lose all of his money.
You voted for Biden. An ill man with no brain that is destroying the bill of rights and the USA.

When history looks back on Joe Biden, he'll be remembered as the man who destroyed our Constitution and our Bill of Rights.

You voted for Biden. An ill man with no brain that is destroying the bill of rights and the USA.

When history looks back on Joe Biden, he'll be remembered as the man who destroyed our Constitution and our Bill of Rights.
Two things here
He either voted for Biden knowing he is a plagiarizing habitual lier or
He didn't know about bidens past.
One means he doesn't care about morals or ethics and the other means he is a uninformed voter .
I know he reads salon and watches msnbc and faithful to Adam Schiff.
After knowing what Biden is he still defends him .... so I'm think he is a uninformed hypocrite.

Reactions: WVUALLEN

I agree with this assessment. Without getting too technical it's a cluster fvck.

Ex-FBI official warns Biden's open border could lead to 10/7 Israel-style attack: 'Greatest risk in lifetime'​

Several former FBI officials penned a letter to top national security lawmakers earlier this month​

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Donny the rapist
You are aware that bearing false witness against someone violates one of the 10 commandments? Aren't you the one on here who claimed this?

You guys and your “Christian morals” are a joke

You must think Christian based morals are a joke too, since you violate every one of 'em with no conscience whatsoever while pointing an accusatory finger at all Christians! That's not only a Sin, it's about as big of a bigot as one can be not to mention being an undiluted display of rank hypocrisy.

So look what you've proven yourself to be attacking Christian morality:
a) a hypocrite
b) a liar
c) a blasphemer
d) a bigot
e) a Sinner
f) ignorant
g) unstable
h) delusional
i) maniacal
j) deranged
k) desperate