ADVERTISEMENT

Oh, this is just rank!

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
So, the American Athletic Conference, the debris left from the Big East football collapse, has four teams in the Associated Press’ Top 25 rankings this week.

That’s more than the Big 12 (3), the ACC (2) and the Pac-12 (2).

Who really thinks the AAC is a better conference than the Big 12, the ACC and the Pac-12?

Big Ten -- 6 (Nos. 3, 5, 13, 14, 16, 19)

SEC -- 5 (Nos. 1, 2, 6, 10, 12)

American -- 4 (Nos. 17, 19, 23, 25)

Big 12 -- 3 (Nos. 9, 11, 20)

ACC -- 2 (Nos. 4, 22)

Pac-12 -- 2 (Nos. 7, 8)

Mountain West -- 2 (Nos. 21, 24)

Independent -- 1 (No. 15)

SMU/Memphis did draw a higher rating than USC/Oregon

American has a bunch of schools in talent rich areas that can still bring in enough talent to make games interesting.

If the AAC has more attention does it make it a P6 or G6.

Win games and they might get in.

5-3
5-3
6-3
4-4
3=5
3-5
3-6

All 25 Teams ranked have 1 loss

Only 5 have 2 losses and KSU is one of them. I don't see the argument here.

All 25 Teams ranked have 1 loss

Only 5 have 2 losses and KSU is one of them. I don't see the argument here.

Not sure I follow what you are saying? Are you saying every ranked team in the top 25 has a loss?

Clemson, Alabama, LSU, Ohio State, Penn State, Minnesota, and Baylor are undefeated so far.

Maybe I am misunderstanding your point. Apologies if so.

Not sure I follow what you are saying? Are you saying every ranked team in the top 25 has a loss?

Clemson, Alabama, LSU, Ohio State, Penn State, Minnesota, and Baylor are undefeated so far.

Maybe I am misunderstanding your point. Apologies if so.

Typing tired is never a good thing. Should be teams that are not unbeaten in top 25 have 1 loss except 5 that have 2 losses. KSU is one of those. All other teams in Big 12 have 3 to 6 losses. Let it all play out and by the end of season there could possibly be more Big 12 ranked teams. There are only 10 teams in Big 12. When those 3 loss teams have not beaten anyone in OOC much less the top dog in the conference it's hard to rank them.

Rankings are based on records. Have a.huge conferencex teams at the top all beat the terrible teams at the bottom, ESPN is essentially the fake news and the big ten and sec are the "squad" and Hillary Clinton, the other power conference's are Donald Trump and George Bush, the other conferences are Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders. Want it easier. Its espnx big 10 and SEC are black man and woman. Big 12 is a straight white guy, the AAC and such are other minorities or women that are openly apologetic. It's really not rocket science

Reactions: WVUALLEN
What a SHOCKER the playoff rankings are lmao!!!!! Beat pitt Akron and northwestern and play each other for a title. What a shocker. I'm so stunned

Rankings are based on records. Have a.huge conferencex teams at the top all beat the terrible teams at the bottom, ESPN is essentially the fake news and the big ten and sec are the "squad" and Hillary Clinton, the other power conference's are Donald Trump and George Bush, the other conferences are Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders. Want it easier. Its espnx big 10 and SEC are black man and woman. Big 12 is a straight white guy, the AAC and such are other minorities or women that are openly apologetic. It's really not rocket science

That is an unusual analogy...

But since Warren is a Cougar High alum she would probably be the AAC.
She is probably a Dana supporter

You sound so desperate that I swear you sound just like that fool Talmadgeer.
I've never denied that both are me. I had to switch on one web site because of technology problems. I would be happy to use the same handle everywhere, even my actual name, if cowards on sports forums weren't so menacing. You almost need a court protective order these days. A sad commentary on America and the social media. Your personal attack is just proof of the nasty nature of the forums today.

I've never denied that both are me. I had to switch on one web site because of technology problems. I would be happy to use the same handle everywhere, even my actual name, if cowards on sports forums weren't so menacing. You almost need a court protective order these days. A sad commentary on America and the social media. Your personal attack is just proof of the nasty nature of the forums today.

For whatever reason he is obsessed with you. He is a weird guy at times. He always checks my dick to see if it is hard or limp.
Wouldn't be that bad if he was a female but I am not into guys.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT