ADVERTISEMENT

Oh no Oath keepers dropping like flies

Fox News the most watched and most reliable and it isn't even close.

Who the hell follows Yahoo? You?

😂😂😂😂
you lost me at reliable fox news is not even classified as news hahahahhaha wow this is hilarious. Mouthing the words of you leader that's awesome good job

HMMM Trumper who is not Quackanon No way. It's like a unicorn

You commies read it more than anyone. Tell us more about Inflation, crime, and the possibility of WW3 your party is accomplishing right now.

If I was the ANTIFA SPOKESPERSON I wouldn't want to talk about his party selling out to Globalist Commies either.

You commies read it more than anyone. Tell us more about Inflation, crime, and the possibility of WW3 your party is accomplishing right now.
Ohhh now just because there are ties with trump and the Oath keepers don't change the subject there skippy. Inflation is bad but when you have had what 20 years of historic lows even more so in the obama years things have a way of self adjusting. Crime is up but still lower than it was in the 1980's and 1990's way way lower. And WW3 thats on Putin.

If I was the ANTIFA SPOKESPERSON I wouldn't want to talk about his party selling out to Globalist Commies either.

Globalist commies what the **** are you talking about. Oh wait it's one of your conspiracy theories which makes it true . Sorry I forgot that for moment

What office does Hunter Biden hold again???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????. I mean it's not like he was working in the Whitehouse or anything

Globalist commies what the **** are you talking about. Oh wait it's one of your conspiracy theories which makes it true . Sorry I forgot that for moment

It's just a conspiracy to commit those crimes. No theroy involved.

What office does Hunter Biden hold again???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????. I mean it's not like he was working in the Whitehouse or anything

10% for the big guy. Numerous threads on here about it. Stop pretending you haven't read them.

10% for the big guy. Numerous threads on here about it. Stop pretending you haven't read them.
If he is guilty he should go to jail but again what office does Hunter Biden hold again?????? I think he did all of this as a private citizen right. I don't see the Dems in congress or the press coming to H Biden Aid

Trump left office peacefully and went golfing. You're tribe is one screwing everything up. Own it.
No he did not he had a rally that lead to an insurrection attempt. Man you guys are no way able to see things any other way that through the lenses trump wants you to see. Yea those speakers and what they said at the trump rally was very peaceful. Same thing happened when Reagan took office and when Bush took office same with Clinton Bush II ect. Man that's enough for today

No he did not he had a rally that lead to an insurrection attempt. Man you guys are no way able to see things any other way that through the lenses trump wants you to see. Yea those speakers and what they said at the trump rally was very peaceful. Same thing happened when Reagan took office and when Bush took office same with Clinton Bush II ect. Man that's enough for today
Feel1usXEAADXXX

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb
If he is guilty he should go to jail but again what office does Hunter Biden hold again?????? I think he did all of this as a private citizen right. I don't see the Dems in congress or the press coming to H Biden Aid

Once again numerous threads on Biden selling his office. Hunter and Jim did the dirty work for him. All his policies scream compromised. Take the weekend and read the board.

ANTIFA SPOKESPERSON hard at work while Trump is golfing.

Ok whatever man whatever

Imagine people posting advice from this idiot hoping Trump Supporters would listen. In the Pysyops world they are called Controlled Opposition. Don't take the bait ladies and gentlemen.

Obviously Trump was smart enough not to listen to him.

Imagine people posting advice from this idiot hoping Trump Supporters would listen. In the Pysyops world they are called Controlled Opposition. Don't take the bait ladies and gentlemen.

yea you can's talk to trump supporters many are a little off but hey man you guys on here can have your nice little Trump circle Jerk oh my god a new nickname for you guys the Trumpjerkers hahahaha. Until next time Trumpjerkers

yea you can's talk to trump supporters many are a little off but hey man you guys on here can have your nice little Trump circle Jerk oh my god a new nickname for you guys the Trumpjerkers hahahaha. Until next time Trumpjerkers

Enjoy your trip to the gas pump and grocery store. Your tribe isn't fixing that anytime soon. Hopefully you don't get mugged in the process.

Hey "if" donny wins enjoy your autocrat

How long has Biden been in politics? It's dangerous out there so I would suggest you get a CC license. Unfortunately the Democrats and Biden want to take our guns too.

How long has Biden been in politics? It's dangerous out there so I would suggest you get a CC license. Unfortunately the Democrats and Biden want to take our guns too.
Ok there is no reason tying to talk No one is taking anyone's guns they said that about Clinton, Obama ect and still zero guns taken. When You have organizations like the Proud boys , 3%ers, and Oath Keepers , Antifa, talking civil war you are right it is dangerous. When you attack our voting process where there is zero proof of voting fraud(except the my pillow guy) you have opened the door for something less than a democracy. And my friend thats coming from one source. So I agree it is dangerous. Are we in the 1950's when we can see the craziness or the 1850's when we could not???

Hmmm I hope that someday we meet there TarHeeler but again I am sure that will never happen but until next time keyboard warrior
Unless you travel to a rural county close to GSO, and then go into said rural area... no, we won't meet.

Ok there is no reason tying to talk No one is taking anyone's guns they said that about Clinton, Obama ect and still zero guns taken. When You have organizations like the Proud boys , 3%ers, and Oath Keepers , Antifa, talking civil war you are right it is dangerous. When you attack our voting process where there is zero proof of voting fraud(except the my pillow guy) you have opened the door for something less than a democracy. And my friend thats coming from one source. So I agree it is dangerous. Are we in the 1950's when we can see the craziness or the 1850's when we could not???

Once again there are plenty of video clips on here of Biden and Democrats saying otherwise.

ANTIFA SPOKESPERSON hasn't gotten anything right today. It's like he's lying on purpose because he knows his tribe is in serious trouble in the midterms.

There was nothing said at the rally that led to violence.

You guys are wayyyy too gone I got to get off of here and get away from this sickness and madness. See you later

You guys are wayyyy too gone I got to get off of here and get away from this sickness and madness. See you later

ANTIFA SPOKESPERSON must return to mothership to get more false talking points. Everyone say bye.

You keep claiming you are gonna leave and nobody asks you to stay. I don't think you can take a hint.

you lost me at reliable fox news is not even classified as news hahahahhaha wow this is hilarious. Mouthing the words of you leader that's awesome good job

Well, here's what YOUR news source says

Last edited:
Now now now don't say that here. That's liberal talk you know any talk that is against Trump.
I think the reason you are so worried about me is because YOU know I'm about to announce I'm running again, and you know I will win again, only this time with even bigger vote totals than creepy Joe forged by cheating?

iu

He can't even explain what these Mules were up to DJT, so why does he still think Biden beat you fair and square?

Everybody knows there is no way creepy Joe Biden got 80 million votes! Puhleese???????
iu

We know that DJT....we're just waitin' for you to run again to correct that Dem scam on America!

I'm already on it atl....
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT